Sign in to follow this  
de Gothia

The perfidy in Varlyrio

The streets in Illyria where empty. The only ones left were de Gothia and Lena. They saw Cymro, de Gothias best friend, on the other side of the canal.

-Cymro! There you are! We been looking for you! said de Gothia.

- My Lord, trust me, I´ve been looking for you aswell!

Cymro walked over the little bridge.

8195197939_4257027a65.jpg

-So, what have you been up to all day? laughed de Gothia.

-You will soon find out.

8196293342_02ea49b02c.jpg

I must take you and Lena to safet...

de Gothia and Lena heard how the throat of Cymro was cut of.

8195200729_4e6f0e5b40.jpg

-Don´t bee afraid my Lord de Gothia! said the young girl in front of them.

-You have just killed my closest friend! How could I not be afraid?!

-My name is Iago, sworn soldier in the army of Benoic! I´ve been watching Cymro since he drank form the founta...

-He drank from the fountain of Wisdom and Strength?!

-Yes, his minds have darken since that day. He was in Varlyrio to betray you and give you up to someone I haven´t figured out yet!

-But where will we go then? Where is this someone?

-I don´t know my Lord. But we have a ship waiting in the harbour ready to sail to Mitgardia now!

-Lead the way Iago!

8196296916_174960f71c.jpg

de Gothia could smell the ocean when they ran down the streets of Illyria. Soon the ocean was in front of them.

8196305682_e784f8c616.jpg

-Who is he? asked de Gothia.

-The captain of the ship. answered Iago. He may look rough but he is one hell of a sailor!

-Sound´s great!

8195219723_35e6bbac64.jpg

-So, my payment isnt cheap, the Captain said and smiled.

-Well my Lord isn´t poor so that will not be a problem. Let´s get out of Illyria now!

8196319018_2921d54749.jpg

-Isn´t it very silence here, my love? Lena was nervous and whispered to de Gothia.

-You´re right answered de Gothia. Something is wrong... very wrong.

The discussion between Iago and the Captain was intrerupted by sounds from the large building in front of them.

8195236851_85ca527af8.jpg

-Well well! I thought Cymro was the one who would lead you here my dear de Gothia! But apparently the little girl did the work just as good!

-Who are you?! asked de Gothia.

de Gothia leaned to Iago and whispered

-Take Lena out of here. Sail to Mitgardia and head to Ondylion where Lord Chorian will keep you under his protection. Tell him averything about what happened here!

-Yes my Lord! Iago took Lena and started to run with the Captain and his soldier.

-Let them run my dear guards! It´s de Gothia I want! Where were I?! Oh yes, who I am? I´m your biggest nightmare..

Inspiration from SOT!

C&C most welcome!

Superb! A very intriguing story, and a lovely build. Fantastic minifig posing, and your use of colour here really stands out. Great work de G!

:classic:

Excellent. The dark tan mixed with the bluish gray is divine. I also love the detail level. It is ornate but still doesn't look busy. I am interested to know where this story will go.

:oh: That doesn't look good.

I remember the first build from a little while ago. But I had no idea there was gonna be a story behind it. Hahaha, this is going to be fantastic. I love the builds, and I can't wait to see who those soldiers are.

Oh! Which half to choose for the Varlyrio contest! I've mangaed to get get quite a bit of your story since I believe... Challenge III? Your story is very easy for someone to just fall into, knowing very little about the characters and story. Being that I know enough, the story works really well. I can feel the suspense that I rarely feel in a story MOC. Just don't leave me hanging for too long!

Beautiful architecture :wub: The story is well written as well, I'm interested to see where it goes :thumbup:

I really enjoy looking at all your builds and favoriting them for future reference, keep it up!

Brilliant building, as always. I don't like the usage of stickers but you used them very well here. Interesting story, looking forward to what happens next. Varlyrio isn't as save as we thought ;)

Once again a surely excellent moc by you. I really like how this new guild inspires us so much. I also like the story, although I surely hope you don't pull off another G.R.R.Martin by killing another of your heros! Oh btw, I think it would be cool if you also linked your Varlyrio mocs in the Varlyrio thread. It's easier to see how the island develops this way!

Thanks! Glad you all liked it!

Just to make this clear, this is not the entry for the Varlyrio contest. My entry is the first moc showing dG and Lena close to the canal.

Rolli: Do you mean the stickers on the signs from the MMV? Can´t see which stickers you mean otherwise...

Kabel: Yes, I will most certainly add them to the Varlyrio thread!

Again, thanks! Really glad you like it! (all this mocs and stories because I´m afraid of building that wedding scene with the church! :laugh: )

Nice job, I don't know much about your previous stories (as I wasn't really around then as far as I know), but a very interesting read nonetheless. :thumbup: Nice build as well, I like your architectural style!

Rolli: Do you mean the stickers on the signs from the MMV? Can´t see which stickers you mean otherwise...

Yes, exactly these. I just think that there is no need to use stickers.

great job as usual deG, the sea wall looks great and the details are fantastic. I particularly like the roof.

Can't wait to see where you are going with the story! Rego Amancio will have to double the patrols of the Garra within the City!

Thanks guys! Well to be honest I don´t have a clue where this story is going! I have a rough picture but the details are far from complete! :laugh:

Next moc would be in Port Eriksson!

Awesome work, even more now you're getting more into story telling! I also really like the gray-dark tan combination. Als the ornamentation is well done as is the use of those helmets as a finishing touch.

And Lena will be safe in Ondylion. Although Elon is in the swamplands now, there are still some Acirhon watching the city!

Sorry for the bump guys but I had to congratulate de Gothia on a brilliant series of builds, you just keep improving in leaps and bounds. Top stuff mate.

Thanks guys!

Ecc: We have to see where Lena is ending up! :wink: My mocs are ready, just waiting for the light and the time!

Ecc: We have to see where Lena is ending up! :wink: My mocs are ready, just waiting for the light and the time!

Indeed, looking forward to that! Besdarc is still in Valyrio so maybe he could be of help!

dG - These are great builds, and I love the story. Your storylines have been great throughout your builds, and this is no exception. You've also done a great job of capturing Valyrio with your work. Another beautiful MOC!

This is the kind of MOCs which makes me want to join GoH and start building as well!

Great work! :)