Sign in to follow this  
Dr. Steve

The Captain Takes a Bride (part 2 of 3)

I'm so jealous of your collection of queen minifigs. They look great. I like the idea of making one creation per category with one story. That deserves a prize if you ask me!

Veeery nice setup with the trans-clear plate in the background - it's an absolute eyecatcher. This may not be the most complex build in the Medium division, but it still shows a nice (and happy!) story - and besides, the idea of dressing up those pirate boys and gals for the occasion has worked out wonderfully. Even though this entry could also have used some more detail (such as a church organ, for example), I like the way your story is developing... Can't wait to see part 3/3 - better hurry up with that!

Veeery nice setup with the trans-clear plate in the background - it's an absolute eyecatcher. This may not be the most complex build in the Medium division, but it still shows a nice (and happy!) story - and besides, the idea of dressing up those pirate boys and gals for the occasion has worked out wonderfully. Even though this entry could also have used some more detail (such as a church organ, for example), I like the way your story is developing... Can't wait to see part 3/3 - better hurry up with that!

The entire MOC is built around the idea for the window

I really like this entry, it might be simple build-wise, but its just great :pir_laugh2: .I love the technique you used with that clear base plate, very effective! Also the choice of colours are excellent, light grey and dark blue go well together. Plus i love the mini-figs, seeing those pirates all done up in suits with their cheesy grins is just awesome. Top marks for doing your entrys as a 3 part story, very original. Great entry sir! :pir-classic:

I really like this entry, it might be simple build-wise, but its just great :pir_laugh2: .I love the technique you used with that clear base plate, very effective! Also the choice of colours are excellent, light grey and dark blue go well together. Plus i love the mini-figs, seeing those pirates all done up in suits with their cheesy grins is just awesome. Top marks for doing your entrys as a 3 part story, very original. Great entry sir! :pir-classic:

Thank You!

I too love the dark blue and light bluish grey mix. It was fun to dress the pirates up and clean them up a bit.

that was a really cool idea to use a clear base plate for the window! i've always wanted to look for a superior way to build a window like that and this one seems the most efficient! the window can be very large, easy to make, and still rather see through! nice work!