Sign in to follow this  
Athos

The Adventures of Johnny Thunder!!!

Hello everyone,

I've been posting this story in episodic parts at other Lego forums around the net. For anyone who was missed it, I thought I would post it here. Since it is now all finished, however, I think I'll dispense with the episodic posting and just give you the whole thing. If you would like the epidose feel, just read 4 panels a day and then read the last eight all together (that's the way I posted them). So without further ado, for your viewing pleasure, I present:

The Adventures of Johnny Thunder:

Johnny Thunder and the Cave of Terror!

Warning: some materials may not be suitable for younger children, due to some gothic story elements

I hope you like it,

Happy Halloween,

Steve

Sweet!!!!!

Very creative!!! I really like it...

After I saw your name and your Avatar, I wasn't 100% sure if you were the same guy that posted the gunslinger illustrations at FBTB, but after reading this story (and checking your Brickshelf gallery... ;)) I was...

This story is highly inspired by The Dark Tower, right? (The doors e.g...)

(I'm currently reading the first four books a second time, because I read them long ago and want to remind everything before getting the new ones)

So keep up the excellent work and show us even more stories like this one!! :)

(Oh, and will you continue with the gunslinger illustrations, also?)

Sweet ! haven't read everything yet but I'll do it soon i'm sure ! I like this door stuff, it made me laugh a lot. I also like the fact that you created an illustrated story more than a comic style. It's good because this way we can imagine more