Sign in to follow this  
lego.ryan

Spinner's End, Battle at the Department of Mysteries, and Detentio

theaterindex.gif

I really love the Harry Potter theme, so when I make MOCs they usually fall into the HP category. So, without further ado, my MOCs.

Detention With Dolores

Based on the chapter of the same name from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, this bignette is based around Harry's first of many detentions with Umbridge, which all involve a nasty quill. 8-|

1096057135_29e8d393ef.jpg

Battle at the Department of Mysteries

Based on the chapters The Department of Mysteries, Beyond the Veil, and The Only One He Ever Feared from Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, and also inspired by the movie, this creation shows the fight in the Department of Mysteries, and also my horrid Photoshopping skills. :-P

1295167763_508d1034f6.jpg

Spinner's End

Based on the chapter of the same name from Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, this bignette shows the meeting of Severus, Narcissa, and Bellatrix at Spinner's End, where Snape and Narcissa make an Unbreakable Vow: for Snape to help Draco with his task.

1252044083_7b47183170.jpg

So, here are my current Harry Potter MOCs, I hope you enjoy them!

Also, please check out my other creations on Flickr, such as The Temple of the Oracle and the Headquarters of the Last Fellowship.

Very lovely sceneries with neat and detailed interiors. Grandfather clock on! *y*

Very lovely sceneries with neat and detailed interiors. Grandfather clock on! *y*

Hehe, thanks. And thanks for noticing the grandfather clock... it took me a while to figure out how to make that work. :-$

I never got past the first Harry Potter but I like your scenes.

Grandfather clock on! *y*

That comment got me curious enough to look at your Flickr folder; very smart use for that piece! *sweet* I have tried to use mine several times but have never been happy with the results. :'-(

Great MOCs lego.ryan! I really like umbridges office, a lot more realistic than the official one and I also like the nevin and Luna in the department of mysteries moc, really well made ;-)

I never got past the first Harry Potter but I like your scenes.

That comment got me curious enough to look at your Flickr folder; very smart use for that piece! *sweet* I have tried to use mine several times but have never been happy with the results. :'-(

Yeah, the clock design took me a while to figure out, but I finally decided on that. What Time Chamber would be complete without a grandfather clock? :-P

Great MOCs lego.ryan! I really like umbridges office, a lot more realistic than the official one and I also like the nevin and Luna in the department of mysteries moc, really well made ;-)

Thank you! And thanks for the compliment on Luna, I've been receiving a lot of those lately. X-D

That comment got me curious enough to look at your Flickr folder;

He he, well polished statements on.... :-D

He he, well polished statements on.... :-D

Hehe, also, feel free to leave me comments and notes on flickr, and add me as a contact!

I love getting comments and notes and new contacts. *wub*