Sign in to follow this  
Orange Leader

Oh hey!

I'm Orange Leader and I have been a fan of LEGO Star Wars since it came out in 1999. My forum nickname is a pun on 'Red Leader' from Star Wars and one of my favourite colours happens to be orange. I like the Old Trilogy of Star Wars the most, however I have a few Clone Wars sets like the Republic Gunship.

As of late, I start to like other LEGO themes as well and I want to create my own creations. I have purchased the following sets: White Cap bay, Race against time and The Burlow. I want the Wind mill village from Kingdsoms as well, but I'm afraid It's gone already. When I'm looking for sets, I'm looking for parts. At the moment I'm into creating eerie subjects with a gothic feel. I can't wait when Monster Fighters and Lord of the Rings hit stores as well.

My favourite theme from my childhood has to be Aquazone. I also have some Divers sets from 1997, but Aquazone is my most favourite water theme. Although I love the ruins from the Atlantis theme. Other favourites are: Ice Planet 2003, Dragon Masters, Pirates and Wild West.

Glad to have another Dragon Masters fan on the boards! Welcome aboard, Orange Leader! :classic:

Glad to have another Dragon Masters fan on the boards! Welcome aboard, Orange Leader! :classic:

Thanks for the warm welcome, K-nut! I did not own every Dragon Master set, but I'm glad I got the castle and Majisto's tree.

Thanks for the warm welcome, K-nut! I did not own every Dragon Master set, but I'm glad I got the castle and Majisto's tree.

Neither do I, I have the two biggest and Majisto's Tower. Some nice sets in that line!

Hey, Aquazone was one of my big draws, too, when I was little. Welcome to Eurobricks!

Hey Orange Leader, welcome to eurobricks. It's always nice to see a fellow Dutch guy join this site. If you have a question, feel free to pm me (in Dutch). I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thanks everyone!

Hey Orange Leader, welcome to eurobricks. It's always nice to see a fellow Dutch guy join this site. If you have a question, feel free to pm me (in Dutch). I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you for your welcome and offering help, If I have a question about this forum, I'll contact you trough PM.