Sign in to follow this  
Bjornu

Fort "De Ruyter"

**************** READ BELOW *****************

A VIDEO OF THE FORTRESS!!

Edited by Bjornu

I have the same desk. :pir-tongue::pir-tongue:

its a great desk, enough space and also a minifig fits beneath it

Ty for commenting i hope you liked the crane also !

Edited by Bjornu

Good start :thumbup: I like the texturing on the dock walls. It's a good idea building it into a space like that too, makes it look really clean. I envy that pile of pirate parts!

:jollyroger: Dread Pirate Wesley

Looks promising already, especially the crane.

However, I must ask you to improve your grammar a little bit (always capitalize I when you're saying "ik" in English, and use ' when saying for example "I'll" and "It's".

Thanks in forward and good luck on your MOC!

Nice! I like the story progression, and that crane is very impressive :thumbup:

Maybe you could texture the walls of the tower the same way you did the docks? You could probably do this easiest by brickbuilding it instead of using the LEGO castle panels; just an idea

Nice! I like the story progression, and that crane is very impressive :thumbup:

Maybe you could texture the walls of the tower the same way you did the docks? You could probably do this easiest by brickbuilding it instead of using the LEGO castle panels; just an idea

well I have to say I like the panels really much :pir-tongue:

thats why I used those panels.

anyways ty for commenting!

I'll try to use more bricks instead of panels!

greetz Bjornu

The story Continues:

Serveral caravans from the bluecoats have arrived past week, the fort now has walls and 3 stairs to get up to the fort.

After a storm, the caravan that was holding 4 big wooden doors aboard arrived.

There are still coming caravan ships to bring Stones and wood for the fortifications.

Even 2 cannons arrived to defend the fort. :cannon::cannon:

An update/Finish will soon arrive on the Forum!

Greetz B.c ( AKA Bjornu) :bonaparte:

Wow that's a good start. I am also working on my own bluecoat fort, seems we can learn and share from each other's ideas as we build along!

Wow that's a good start. I am also working on my own bluecoat fort, seems we can learn and share from each other's ideas as we build along!

I would love to share ideas, if you have Email/ Msn you can contact me every day.

my fort is almost done I need like 1000 bricks more and then It's finished.

well thanks for commenting!

greetz Bjornu

That first building looks very nice. The section above the door looks really great, and I'm sure the whole fort will look really nice when its done.

Great job :thumbup:

Well people,

It took some time before I Uploaded Everything.

Well the fort is finished now.

This fort is named to a well know hero from the Netherlands, Admiraal Michiel Aadriaanszoon De Ruyter.

Edited by Bjornu

Looks like you've build a very nice fort!

But can you please resize your pictures to a maximum of 800x600 pixels?

Your page now takes ages to load, thank you!

Great MOC, lots of details and soldiers you have there, only the lack of cannons is a bit worrying, there should be some more IMO. the MOC is quite dark due the colours wha you have chosen, Black and Grey. Is that bell non Lego one? Because it looks like it. And im not suprised at Bluecoats need some help for defeating the Pirates, they are actually letting them to come in their own ports and they dont arrest them!? Typical Bluecoats lazyness. (Sorry about that). And why im in the Bluecoats suit almoust in every picture? :pir_laugh2::thumbup: Great MOC whit alot of details, and playbility.

Captain Becker

I merged this with your existing thread, since two are not necessary for the same topic.

Looks like you've build a very nice fort!

But can you please resize your pictures to a maximum of 800x600 pixels?

Your page now takes ages to load, thank you!

Well I have to upload them again wich takes ages, and i don't have time for that now.

Great MOC, lots of details and soldiers you have there, only the lack of cannons is a bit worrying, there should be some more IMO. the MOC is quite dark due the colours wha you have chosen, Black and Grey. Is that bell non Lego one? Because it looks like it. And im not suprised at Bluecoats need some help for defeating the Pirates, they are actually letting them to come in their own ports and they dont arrest them!? Typical Bluecoats lazyness. (Sorry about that). And why im in the Bluecoats suit almoust in every picture? :pir_laugh2::thumbup: Great MOC whit alot of details, and playbility.

Captain Becker

Well the pirates act friendly in this region is guess? :pir-cry_happy:

About the cannons, i was building a long time and i actually just forgot to put more cannons in the fort OOPS!

Thanks for commenting!

Well I have to upload them again wich takes ages, and i don't have time for that now.

If you aren't able to do it soon, I can see these images being removed. They are gigantic and with so many, it takes a very long time to load on slower connections, this is pointed out in the Members Guidelines thread.

You have 25 or so pictures at 1.5 megabytes each, that equals roughly 35+ megabytes one is required just to view the thread.

Smaller images will take 1/4 the time to upload, which is likely why it took you so long the first time.

If you aren't able to do it soon, I can see these images being removed. They are gigantic and with so many, it takes a very long time to load on slower connections, this is pointed out in the Members Guidelines thread.

You have 25 or so pictures at 1.5 megabytes each, that equals roughly 35+ megabytes one is required just to view the thread.

Smaller images will take 1/4 the time to upload, which is likely why it took you so long the first time.

I removed all the Big pictures, replaced a video from youtube.

Well, I did this so my Youtube fans can watch mycreations there also.

I'll put a link of Classic-Pirates.com to promote the website!

A few deeplinked pictures may work good as well (in the right size), but it's a great fortress.

Very large and impressing and worth a place on our frontpage.

[bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

Nicely done, I love that soundtrack, I considered using it for my black pearl movie but eventually chose 'Up is down" .

Really relaxing, a video showing the pictures, well done.

Nicely done, I love that soundtrack, I considered using it for my black pearl movie but eventually chose 'Up is down" .

Really relaxing, a video showing the pictures, well done.

Yeah I would like to use videos next time, Then I get views on youtube and at Classic pirates!

I will always put some pictures ( just in case I'm getting Blogged)

I just found a nice baceplate from lego coastguard, soon I'll going to build a Bluecoat outpost thingy :pir-tongue:

Anyways Ty for commenting !

Hey Bjornu,

Cool to see, you like bluecoats as much as I do.

Always been jealous to people who have that much bluecoats!

Are there coming more Bluecoat buildings? after Fort de ruyter and Bluecoat outpost?

Hey Bjornu,

Cool to see, you like bluecoats as much as I do.

Always been jealous to people who have that much bluecoats!

Are there coming more Bluecoat buildings? after Fort de ruyter and Bluecoat outpost?

Probably there will follow more buildings for the bluecoats, but for now I'm thinking about a pirates hideout

Probably there will follow more buildings for the bluecoats, but for now I'm thinking about a pirates hideout

A pirates hideout ? sounds cool,is it on an island ?

So the governor's Son is coming back in every set you make?

I would like to see what he is going to find now.

Grtz Tib