Zerobricks

LDD anmation: Sonic in lost brick

This looks awesome. I love Sonic. The Eggman explosion was great and the Benny Hill reference was a nice touch.

Thanks for the reply :wink: I'm not really sure If I should continue animating though, there are quite lots of dislikes and not really much views/comments.

Edited by Zblj

I saw it on Youtube yesterday, that's not bad. I think it's the first time I see someone using LDD to make a stop motion, that's an interesting idea.

Edited by Leewan

I saw it on Youtube yesterday, that's not bad. I think it's the first time I see someone using LDD to make a stop motion, that's an interesting idea.

Thanks you! You think are these animations worth the effort?

I don't know much about stop motion, so I can't really tell, but I'd say that it mostly depend on you, and if you're satisifed with your animations, and if you think they're worth the effort, then I think you should go on. :wink:

Good job! I'm not exactly sure what animating with LDD is like, but here are a few criticisms...

The intro is just a bit too long. This isn't a big deal at all.

The sound is off at the beginning (the flower scene) and at some other places, too. Crank up the decibels for Sonic's voice, and lower them for the background sound. Remember, the background sound shouldn't be the same volume, furthermore louder, than the character's voice.

Also, the side-shot of him running was kinda choppy with the hair and all.

Edited by Michael Jurist

Good job! I'm not exactly sure what animating with LDD is like, but here are a few criticisms...

The intro is just a bit too long. This isn't a big deal at all.

The sound is off at the beginning (the flower scene) and at some other places, too. Crank up the decibels for Sonic's voice, and lower them for the background sound. Remember, the background sound shouldn't be the same volume, furthermore louder, than the character's voice.

Also, the side-shot of him running was kinda choppy with the hair and all.

Sound is a bit off because I have redone the scene. About talking, noted. I will try to improve on the next ones, thanks, this was my first serious animation.

Sound is a bit off because I have redone the scene. About talking, noted. I will try to improve on the next ones, thanks, this was my first serious animation.

Well, I look forward to your future animations! :)

Well, I look forward to your future animations! :)

Thanks, there are also some animations on my second channel, just click my signature pictures to check'em.