Blacktron

My Neo Blacktron MOCs

Hi! I've found some time to "finish" some more of my Neo Blacktron MOC line. I did some outdoor pics of them and I hope you them. There will be some more MOCs, so I will update this thread in the future.

Neo Blacktron Alienator: A light walker, based on the classic Alienator from Blacktron I.

Alienator.jpg

Alienator2.jpg

Alienator3-1.jpg

Neo Blacktron Command Tank:A heavy walking attack tank. This is my improved version of it. I've modified the legs.

CommandTank.jpg

CommandTank3.jpg

CommandTank4.jpg

CommandTank2.jpg

Neo Blacktron Command Alienator:A heavier command version of the Alienator, with claws and more firepower.

CommandAlienator2.jpg

CommandAlienator3.jpg

AlienatorGroup3.jpg

AlienatorGroup.jpg

Neo Blacktron Scout Crawler:This light scout crawler is simply a Nova Crawler, a Exo Force alternative model, build in Neo Blacktron Colors.

ScoutCrawler.jpg

ScoutCrawler2.jpg

ScoutCrawler3.jpg

Edited by Blacktron

Astounding MOCs! these are simply amazing. I'm a huge fan of Blacktron, they're my favourite LEGO Space faction so it's great to see such fantastic MOCs for the faction. My favourite has to be the heavy walking attack tank. That thing looks amazing, especially the cockpit area. Fantastic work! I like the colour scheme though personally I prefer the original Blacktron colours of black, trans yellow and trans red.

Edited by Rocketbilly

Wow!!! I'd never have thought of building any Exo-Force sets in this colour scheme,thats Super Nova's alternate build yea? May have to dig out my Striking Venom and give this a try!

Great ideas matey :wink:

Edited by charlieboy

Thanks very much for your feedback, guys.

@charlieboy: Yup, the nova crawler is the alternate model of 7712 Supernova. I loved this crawler from the first moment I saw it. And I always wanted to see it in black. There are only slight modifications on the windscreen, legs and back end on my crawler. The rest is pure Nova Crawler. http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=412775

@Rocketbilly: Thanks very much. Glad you like the attack tank the most. I feel the same way. I will use this cockpit design for 2 new MOCs. It became something like the "standart neo blacktron cockpit design" for my larger vehicles. Also I'd like to build a heavier version of this tank, with a gun tower on top. Thats why I called this version the command version.

@Dr Nightmare: I'm not sure I can tell much about their features. You can open the back section of the alienator models, just like the classic alienator. I think all other features are visible on the pics.

Oh, and I forgot to write that the alienator command version isn't completed yet. If you take a closer look, there are some parts missing. Sorry about that.

Very nice indeed! You managed to bring back those blacktron sets with a modern twist.. Looking forward to see more of your creations!

I appreciate the next-gen Alienator and its variant, as with the crawler-concepts you've employed for the designs. The globular cockpit designs of Blacktron II have always reminded me of insects, and the various legs and neon-green rounded bits you used pick up from where BTII left off in my opinion. Excellent detail and portrayal, Blacktron!

I like these quite a lot,

They have very neat designs indeed, I am a big fan of mechs, and anything along that sort interests me

The color schemes are lovely, and most certainly make these look all the better

Makes me wish even more that we would get the return of blacktron

the scout crawler looks a lot like the Exo Force Dark panther, a very nice cockpit. Actually, i'd say thats my favorite part out of all of these

Hi! :-)

I got some updates on my Neo Blacktron line. I've been very busy in the last few month, creating new vehicles and mechs for those guys.

Attackgroup-1.jpg

But let's show them in detail:

Scout car

A small scout car for recon missions and repair work on the larger mechs and ground vehicles.

Scoutcar4.jpg

Scoutcar3.jpg

ScoutCar2.jpg

Sniper Crawler:

A light crawler, designed for hit and run missions. Fast and heavily armed, it carrys one Neo Blacktron trooper into battle.

SniperTank4.jpg

SniperCrawler1.jpg

SniperCrawler2.jpg

Halftrack

This heavy halftrack can transport large groups of Neo Blacktron troopers. It's SNOT, it's inspired by a Sd.KZF 251 and is armed with a light laser weapon only.

Halftrack1.jpg

Halftrack2.jpg

Halftrack3.jpg

And some group shots, just for fun:

Group2-1.jpg

Group1.jpg

I hope you like them. C&C are very welcome. :classic:

Honestly, I love these Neo Blacktron MOCs. I actually have an idea for a gigantic Blacktron fort, measuring eight by eight of LEGO's largest baseplates long and featuring a lava moat, a laser portcullis, four giant laser turrets and a large central command station harboring the Blacktron leader, a giant space dragon.

Edited by DraikNova

Ahhhh, I can't believe I missed this topic. Your Neo Blacktron vehicles look great! :wub: My favorite one has got to be the halftrack, although all of your creations are outstanding! Any plans to make an outpost?

Thanks for sharing! Keep us updated if you make any more MOCs for this! :grin:

I can't believe I didn't notice the halftrack has, well, tracks! Great!

Wow very nicer! You made Blacktron even cooler! :) I really like the "Sniper Crawler". Will you build a station as well?

they look very cool! however, I wouldn't wanna call them "blacktron". imo, blacktron is associated with the colors black and yellow. Your mocs are great, but they're not Blacktron to me...

they look very cool! however, I wouldn't wanna call them "blacktron". imo, blacktron is associated with the colors black and yellow. Your mocs are great, but they're not Blacktron to me...

Why? Blacktron 2 had no yellow in it. Just curious as to why you think like that.