Sign in to follow this  
Nachapon Lego

LDD Bike Rider Template

:rofl: These are great! Darth Vader obviously steals the show, with his pink bicycle.

EDIT: Congrats on the front page!

Edited by purpleparadox

I don't laugh out loud very often, but seeing Darth on a pink bicycle is laugh out loud worthy. Simply brilliant. I guess Anakin did have a softer side to him at one time. Maybe it was his unknown sister's bike. And his sister is also trained in the ways of the Jedi. Fan fiction anyone???

Superkalle, Thank you very much for put my works to front page. I am very very happy! :sweet:

:rofl: These are great! Darth Vader obviously steals the show, with his pink bicycle.

EDIT: Congrats on the front page!

I don't laugh out loud very often, but seeing Darth on a pink bicycle is laugh out loud worthy. Simply brilliant. I guess Anakin did have a softer side to him at one time. Maybe it was his unknown sister's bike. And his sister is also trained in the ways of the Jedi. Fan fiction anyone???

Thanks guys, I am glad you like it. Honestly, I saw Darth Vader ride a bike idea from others. Built this template because found that to put a minifig onto different kind of bikes on LDD takes time.

Edited by bbqqq

What would the Palpatine say.....the dark lord on a pink bike......Vader could say his X-1 was in the shop for repairs. The frog must be a rebel spy ? :laugh:

AWESOME digital creating there 'bbqqq' and LDD On ! :wink:

After looking at this image some more, I've concluded the middle dude with the tan beard looks very Mad Max-ish. With the new movie coming, think TLG will release sets for that :tongue:

As soon as I saw Vader on the bike, I couldn't help but think of my avatar pic. It's nice to see that we can see humour in the same thing. Hehehe.

Betcha mine would win in a race though. :laugh:

I'm liking the darth vader bike :vader::rofl:

I'm glad you like it. I will add silver & gold decor hope it will looks a bit better.

8019974621_0cb1e9bac7.jpg

left one_gold & silver decor trick test by Nachapon S., on Flickr

What would the Palpatine say.....the dark lord on a pink bike......Vader could say his X-1 was in the shop for repairs. The frog must be a rebel spy ? :laugh:

AWESOME digital creating there 'bbqqq' and LDD On ! :wink:

Thanks, I am a Starwars fan, too.

After looking at this image some more, I've concluded the middle dude with the tan beard looks very Mad Max-ish. With the new movie coming, think TLG will release sets for that :tongue:

I rendered his shoulder twice with dark grey & chrome, then combine them.

Funny scene! :laugh:

I love the second one near Darth Vader!

Very inspiring project! :thumbup:

POV-Ray render chrome parts very well.

awsome ldd .. thanx

LDD is my favorite software.

As soon as I saw Vader on the bike, I couldn't help but think of my avatar pic. It's nice to see that we can see humour in the same thing. Hehehe.

Betcha mine would win in a race though. :laugh:

Even better dark lord on a Vespa! It's pity that LDD don't have that brick.

Love this MOC, especially Darth on pink wheels with a frog passenger! Very creative! See, who says pink is all bad? It makes your photo really jump from the screen!