Having recently bought the Spider-Man Bridge Battle set, I thought it would be amiss not to display it and make a chaotic diorama out of it.

28526205922_560bca7ac2.jpgIMG_9275 by J G, on Flickr

I'm not much of a MOCer (at least not anymore), so there's not much modification apart from the Sandman's 'sand hands', taken from that awful Sandman/ Rhino set.

28600002676_2529f3a290.jpgIMG_9282 by J G, on Flickr

I'm glad the bridge comes with a birds nest on top, so I could make this lame joke with the Vulture. :wink:

28553692441_b9295506a0.jpgIMG_9292 by J G, on Flickr

Ben Reilly's having some trouble keeping this taxi out of the water below, though his troubles are far from over.

28599950416_7493b7b727.jpgIMG_9285 by J G, on Flickr

Whilst Spider-Girl faces off against the Scorpion and Kraven, Deadpool follows in the footsteps of the Great Oily Lord Ainsley Harriott and gives his meat a good old rub.

28015646644_46084d8a4f.jpgIMG_9280 by J G, on Flickr

Here is an under-shot of the entire thing. I had a lot of fun putting this together, and I can't recommend this set enough.

28632707045_5350e0ab03_z.jpgIMG_9293 by J G, on Flickr

Link to the album here; https://www.flickr.c...157670900135582

That's a really cool set up there. I've been going back & forth over getting this, or 76055 Killer Croc Smash mainly for Red Hood. I am more of a Marvel fan, so I'm sure this will win out. These pictures are definitely helping me finalize my decision.

That's a really cool set up there. I've been going back & forth over getting this, or 76055 Killer Croc Smash mainly for Red Hood. I am more of a Marvel fan, so I'm sure this will win out. These pictures are definitely helping me finalize my decision.

Thanks for that. I have both, and I would definitely recommend this set over 76055 because it was a fun build and is a perfect display piece. With 76055, I don't feel the same way - love the minifigures, the vehicles I wouldn't put at the forefront of a display, but thats just my opinion. The bridge is definitely a set piece that I think many who aren't Lego fans would be marvelled by.

Thanks for that. I have both, and I would definitely recommend this set over 76055 because it was a fun build and is a perfect display piece. With 76055, I don't feel the same way - love the minifigures, the vehicles I wouldn't put at the forefront of a display, but thats just my opinion. The bridge is definitely a set piece that I think many who aren't Lego fans would be marvelled by.

Marvelled...you say? :tongue: That's another plus for this one. It's a playset. Vehicles in this line are cool, but kind of forgettable.