Thanks to everyone who signed up, however, we could only let twenty one people into the game.
Here's the list, your roles are being sent ASAP so please don't worry if you see your name but have not received your role yet.
Please put the avatars either as your avatar or signature.
Lois Jackson (Chef) played by Striker
Ryan Alberts (Hobo) played by Quarryman
Jimmy Palmer (Gas Station Attendant) played by Simonjedi
Andrew Gordon (Son of Steven & Lucy) played by Shadows
Franklin P. White (Mayor) played by Zapper Brick
Martin Jackson (Chef) Played by YG-49
Steven Gordon (Banker) played by The Crazy One
John Wilder (Police Officer) played by Big Cam
Mary Jackson (Daughter of Lois & Martin) played by Eskallon
Robbie Willis (Cinema Owner) played by Whitefang
Matthew Right (District Attorney) played by Sandy
Dr. Ernie Wilkerson (Private Doctor) played by Ricecracker
Lucy Gordon (Bank Assistant) played by Jim Butcher
Sarah Wolf (Dancer) Played by TinyPiesRUs
Roy Orborson (Nurse) played by Inconspicuous
Louis Inglston (Gas Station Attendant) played by
Susan Webb (Dancer) played by Brickme
Mike Johnson (Police Chief) played by Millacol88
Leanne Willis (Cinema Worker) played by Forresto
Christopher Wilder (Police Officer) played by Hewkii9
Alfred Winder (Mail man) played by JCC1004
If you didn't get in, sorry, but we tried to get everyone in.
3) Filip Skywalker
4) Ben Kenobi
5) Commander Flash
7) Mission Commander
1) The game will have two sides, the scum and the townies. The town wins when all the scum are gone, and the scum win when the townies are outnumbered.
2) There will be no voting for the first 24 hours.
3) To vote, you must follow the following format: Vote: Character/Player. To unvote, follow the format: Unvote: Character/Player
4) No metagaming.
5) If you are dead, do not post in the game threads. There are to be no ghosts.
6) No Editing. Two edits and your character will be killed.
7) No OOC Posts. Keep that in the Discussion Thread.
8) Do not ever directly quote something the game moderator has sent to you via PM, whether it is your character information, night action results, or any other form of communication. Violation of this rule will result in me killing you. You may of course paraphrase any information you receive; if it is your own words then it is fine.
9) No unvoting after a conviction has been reached. (Call me a hypocrite, I know).
10) Bob and I have lives too. If we're a bit late with a day thread, then please don't freak out about it, especially since Christmas is coming up.
Please confirm within 48 hours.
Edited by Darth_Legois, 22 December 2009 - 01:44 AM.