Sign in to follow this  
Scouty

Cap'n SlyOwl vs. oo7 Build off!!

Build Off!  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do YOU think is best?

• MOC # 1's awsome island barbeque!
    • MOC # 2's erie house with a Governor snooping around!

I voted for the Captain once again, it's a whole lot better than my rubbish. :-P

I return the favour...to soften the blow as a gentleman. :-D

SlyOwl

Edited by Cap'n SlyOwl

Okay, now since we've completely abolished all slim hopes of keeping the entries even slightly anonymous, I'll voice some more opinion here. :-D

We have two of the most talented builders on Eurobricks fighting an epic battle.

They did an awesome job once more and confirmed themselves as great builders.

It's very hard to make a choice between these 2 entries, but eventually I went for #1 because some very original ideas are used.

That's very nice of you, emperor, but I believe this thing is one of the most dull and boring things I have made in a good while. X-D The original Halloween entry of mine was a much better repersentation, in my opinion.

I'm surprised no-one thought of it before! It was a stroke of luck really - I was just messing about with my hats!

Yeah - I feel 007's could have been superb without the part restriction.

I know it's been said already, but I must agree that the wizard hat is ingenious! I've been trying to figure out what the light grey structure on the left is, however.

I had the biggest case of builder's block with this I've ever had.....I originally wanted to put this cannon in there (maybe even behind a short stone wall of a fort) to boost the awesomeness but the piece limitation got me there, I have learned here that doing a build off only using specific sets both competitors own works out better than limiting it by number. *y*

My vignette has exactly 75 pieces, by the way. :-)

Edited by oo7

As mentioned, I would like for everyone to keep it anonymous. As it may be obvious for our older members, our newer members would not know. And I would like to keep it anonymous. So, please try to keep it anonymous, even if it means to edit your post.

Edited accordingly ;-) . Seems as oo7 quoted me, he needs to edit. So much for anything I might have wanted to say! :-P

Okay, now since we've completely abolished all slim hopes of keeping the entries even slightly anonymous, I'll voice some more opinion here. :-D

:-P

My vignette has exactly 75 pieces, by the way. :-)

As does mine!

Edited by Cap'n SlyOwl

That being said, I still loved the building Information Removed made, especially the bricks. It makes it feel as an old, run down

As mentioned, I would like for everyone to keep it anonymous. As it may be obvious for our older members, our newer members would not know. And I would like to keep it anonymous. So, please try to keep it anonymous, even if it means to edit your post.

Thank you :-) .

Thank you :-) .

oops, excuse me

There we go, it's edited,

sorry by the way, I wrote it quickly during the midday before I had to leave for school again:-)

Kinda screwed up and forgot ;-)

All is well, thank you guys for doing that. :-) .

We'll have a new thread for discussions of the contest and the announcement of the winners once this poll closes. Look for it tomorrow :-) !!

I voted for MOC one, as it has some fantastic uses of peices, such as the wizards hat as pouring water.

(I don't know how I missed this thread!)

Mr ImperialScouts has gone on an important mission to "Blackbeard's Inn" but he didn't say what he'd be doing there.

Might as well leave the poll open until he returns - another day or two isn't going to hurt. Except the lads may go balmy from not knowing who has won. Well too bad!!!

The poll is closed as of now.

"Blackbeard's Inn" is a cool place. Look for a thread soon for the final results!

I have to say The Captain blew 007 out of the water in this round and the polls reflect it. The wizard hat for the water is really cool. Congrats to Capn Slyowl for his win. Gret moc's guys.

the barbecue is way better it has a clever use of pieces while the second one is some guy standing in front of a building. BORING!

calling somebody's MOC boring is going to make you too popular around here. :hmpf:

I wish people would stop voting here. Each time someone does it bumps up this thread for no good reason. SlyOwl did win afterall. 8-|

I wish people would stop voting here. Each time someone does it bumps up this thread for no good reason. SlyOwl did win afterall. 8-|

Thats annoying indeed.

I wish it were possible to only close a poll, but not the thread (I don't like closing threads).

Anyway, please stop voting.

Well, this thread has served its purpose, I'm going to close it. If any staff disagree, open it back again!

For members, if you want to leave an opinion, please state here: in this thread!