Bonaparte

Exclusive CO-Creation Model 41999

It looks fantastic. :wub:

Both RM8 and Lego made a great job on producing this limited addition model.

I bet this set is going to see like 'hot-cakes'..... :grin:

Looks great! I see they changed seats, the side grill seems to be deeper, no roof lamps, but they added control arms in the cab (proboably for winch?) Love the DkBlue!

Are those new Blue parts metallic chrome..? I've never seen a regular Lego part reflect like that.. Look above the front wheel fender.. You can see the reflection...

Edit, nevermind, they are just blue..The darker color gives that reflective appearance...

Edited by Paul Boratko

The Aussies on the forum may recognise this, Boss crawler reminds me of the Holden overlander, an off road ute based on the production Holden HZ ute.

i used to see the odd one around when i was younger but havent seen one in a few years

ute.jpg

Oh wow! This certainly looks good. I like the blue, is it different from normal blue (like the pins and stuff?)

Will this set be sold as whole set, or just the new top?

Oh wow! This certainly looks good. I like the blue, is it different from normal blue (like the pins and stuff?)

Will this set be sold as whole set, or just the new top?

Yes, it is dark blue, so it is different from the pins.

It will be sold as a whole set, as you see it, not just the new top.

Wow! That is really nice. Looks like the front and rear could be independent, could make for some interesting steering options.

Great colors and design.

Andy D

Edited by Andy D

Wow! That is really nice. Looks like the front and rear could be independent, could make for some interesting steering options.

Great colors and design.

Andy D

Isn't the chassis the same as the 9398? Or did they alter that?

Isn't the chassis the same as the 9398? Or did they alter that?

Sorry, I have been out of the loop, Technic-wise, not familiar with the 9398. I was just commenting on what I thought was a neat feature in this one.

Thanks,

Andy D

The Aussies on the forum may recognise this, Boss crawler reminds me of the Holden overlander, an off road ute based on the production Holden HZ ute. i used to see the odd one around when i was younger but havent seen one in a few years

@ OzBen... that's exactly what I thought of when I saw it the first time too! Haven't seen one in years. I would see them quite a bit when I lived in Moree back in the mid 90's as they were popular hunting vehicles. Just the other day I was looking at my own (VZ) Holden Crewman Ute and wondering how I could mod it to be like an Overlander! I decided the build of the current utes were a far cry from the sturdiness of the old HZ and that this was a stupid idea LOL! Was also thinking of how I could MOC the good old Aussie 1 Tonner Ute!!! Imagine a regional release of the Lego One Tonner at the Great Aussie Ute Muster!!! Awesome!

This is the first time I've noticed the winch on the front of this model. Does it work or is it just for decoration? I think a functional winch is a cool idea for those who want to take their crawlers outside so there really isn't any obstacle they can't get up and over!

How nice would it be to see this set with a silver chromed bullbar/winch!!! If it's going to be a limited edition as I heard mentioned it would be possible for TLC to make a short run of these chromed parted for it surely.

Edited by TasV