Murdoch17

TARDIS: Interior & Exterior in LDD

Before I go to the actual MOC, I want to thank Doctor Sinister for creating the instructions for his TARDIS design. Without it, I would never have built my TARDIS interior.

Now here are the pictures:

1315013320m_DISPLAY.jpg

Both the inside and outside of the TARDIS side to side.

1315013317m_DISPLAY.jpg

The inside contains a Sonic Screwdriver holder plus several computer panels and switches.

1315013319m_DISPLAY.jpg

The outside is in the shape of a classic 1963 Police Public call box.

1315013321m_DISPLAY.jpg

The TARDIS flying through Time & space. I used a reverse color image of a desktop background

I found on my Computer, and then added the TARDIS.

1315013318m_DISPLAY.jpg

The Doctor in the TARDIS. (The actual suit I use in real life is this Alien Conquest suit.)

Here is the LXF file.

Enjoy!

This is a great to scale Tardis

Will do it for my daughter and hopefully she will love it as much as I do

It's bigger on the inside.

Great! I really like tour TARDIS interior. I may have to steal (err borrow) this.

Andy D

wow! This is an old thread of mine I thought I'd never see again!

if you are interested, here is the updated version of the box.

9188774436_19d5dcc68d_z.jpg

(I just changed the color to dark blue!)

And just for kicks, here is Unikitty from the LEGO Movie and her TARDIS:

13251815315_a5e85e52dd_z.jpg

Backstory:

I was fiddling with this model today, and came up with a better color scheme. I also added a companion for Unikitty, Joey the Snail. (His name was snagged from my sisters old blog / project: "The Little Green Frog Blog". )

Background: After leaving Cloud Cuckoo Land immediately following the events of the LEGO movie, Unikitty goes on an adventure with Benny thge 1980's-something-space-guy across the universe to a planet where snails and Frogs can talk. She manages to convince one glasses-wearing snail named Joey to go with her and Benny to the planet of Gallifrey, as Benny & Joey are huge Doctor Who fans. Benny manages to find the planet in a secondary universe but cannot land. Unikitty & Joey manage to get to the surface and borrow a TARDIS. They paint it in Cuckoo Land pastel colors and then accidentally send themselves hurtling through time and space to an unspecified destination, leaving Benny to fend for himself.

That's all I have so far.

LDD file: http://www.mocpages.com/user_images/80135/1395179782m.lxf

NOTE: The sonic screwdriver is supposed to have this jewel part on top: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=15745 and one of these parts on top of the console: http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=3960pb028

....and yes, Unikitty fits in the Bessie. (the car)

Any questions?