Sérgio

MOC: Bombardier CP1961

traintech1.jpg

Hello everyone, how are you?

First of all, I thank the highlight of the CP2600 on front page as a rookie in the EB I was very surprised and happy, Thanks

After the orders in Bricklink to Alstom CP2600 some orange parts left over and with those parts of the base RC Delux Train 7898 made another replica of a locomotive diesel Portuguese :thumbup:

I find it funny that it is RC because it is the batteries or power source is exhaustible, such as the diesel engine

The real model has 3 axles per bogie, also did here, the third axis is flexible to facilitate the curves.

6wide and has 41 studs in length, is light as he walks that illuminates the interior, unfortunately not arranged so that the illumination was for the headlights.

1264977736m_DISPLAY.jpg

dscf9210tc6.jpg

BrickShelf: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=418888

MOC Pages: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/182825

Very nice! Leftover parts? You're the reason there are no orange parts on Bricklink! :tongue:

So it has no headlights, but it has cabin lights yes? Do you have any photos of the lighting effect?

Very nice! Leftover parts? You're the reason there are no orange parts on Bricklink! :tongue:

So it has no headlights, but it has cabin lights yes? Do you have any photos of the lighting effect?

Unfortunately not even be able to take a picture with the light on, sorry.

When I started to buy parts in orange Bricklink, then still there was almost no sets in this color.

But it seems that the Lego joke with me, when I had everything I needed began to launch several sets city in orange.

95% of the Portuguese Locos are orange...

There is a privately owned freight trains called Takargo but "for evil of my sins" the Locos are Dark Red, another complicated color.

Edited by Sérgio

I really like your Moc, but the round windows look odd. You could use round tiles istead of the plates, or even better use 2x4 arch bricks so you can set the round tiles into the arches like this I've just checked that those arches are available in orange, and they are pretty cheaply, so your sins cant have been too evil :tongue:

When I started to buy parts in orange Bricklink, then still there was almost no sets in this color.

But it seems that the Lego joke with me, when I had everything I needed began to launch several sets city in orange.

95% of the Portuguese Locos are orange...

There is a privately owned freight trains called Takargo but "for evil of my sins" the Locos are Dark Red, another complicated color.

Nice work! It looks just like the real thing, right down to details such as the binoculars/horns on top! A very good MOC for something that is made out of spare parts. :tongue:

This would make a nice addition to my Inferno Train. :laugh:

I really like your Moc, but the round windows look odd. You could use round tiles istead of the plates, or even better use 2x4 arch bricks so you can set the round tiles into the arches like this I've just checked that those arches are available in orange, and they are pretty cheaply, so your sins cant have been too evil :tongue:

If I had the arches, round tiles or Dish 2 x 2 Inverted, would have done better

but as I said, this moc has been done with leftover parts. was not even originally scheduled :blush:

BTW its a little long but runs perfectly

check the video

Edited by Sérgio

You could use this piece in orange, from Sponge Bob Squarepants sets, for your side windows.

4864pb16.jpg

there is one problem, the blue circle, later i will mod that windows ;) tanx for the tips

Thats one stunning train Sérgio! :wub:

Its identical to the real thing! :oh:

I really like the sides of the train, all the little detailes like the air vents and such are Great touch's! :thumbup:

Well done with this Loco!

CommanderFox

It looks great. I never knew that Portugal even had any trains and I'm Portuguese American (Azores, Terceira island) Must be on the mainland in Lisbon AKA Lisboa.

there is one problem, the blue circle, later i will mod that windows ;) tanx for the tips

I'm pretty sure there have been other AFOLs who have produced stickers for trans panels. It's probably easier than the arches too, and you may already have the panels in your spare parts :-)

Nicely done, Blogged!

I found this MOC on Brickshelf, and while I'm not a fan of diesels something about it caught my eye. I am very impressed how well you've incorporated the RC Train base, I never saw it in there till I gave it a much closer look. Well done.

--Tony

It looks great. I never knew that Portugal even had any trains and I'm Portuguese American (Azores, Terceira island) Must be on the mainland in Lisbon AKA Lisboa.

:laugh:

Yeah, you'll find that most countries here in Yurp have trains...