Sign in to follow this  
jahfriendship

Lego Voltron (LDD)

Good Morning Out There, This will be my First Post.

I was able to spiff up and make 4 of the 5 Lions with the Help of One Man's Lion (Smaller Lion without Character). Characters Inside with Lion Controls.

Still working under Lion tails for Black Lion Connection.

Voltron Lion's - Black Lion (Keith) Blue Lion (Princess Allura) Red Lion (Lance) Green Lion (Pidge) Yellow Lion (Hunk)

lddscreenshot2b.png

Voltron Arms and Legs LXF - Download File from Fileswap and Include with Your Saved Files in LDD to View the Arms and Legs of Voltron.

Have Fun Building!

I have Jesus on the Cross next to two thieves with Roman Guards, John, Mary, and others.

Edited by jahfriendship

Very interesting LDD design jahfriendship! Those four lions really look great, looking forward seeing the Black lion to complete Voltron.

So its like Power Rangers back when it was good aka in my childhood? LOVE IT. building something out of 5 or 6 of something else was ALWAYS super cool to me and this is no exception! great job!

Looking good 'jahfriendship', you are building the Lion model not the space vehicle one....yes there was two Voltron's....trust me...it was one of my favorite show's in my mid-teen's (43 soon.....then that was a long time ago).

I look forward to seeing it completed and hopefully one day brick-built too ! :grin:

Cool! I can't wait to see all of the parts come together. I have never seen a Voltron MOC before, so it is nice to see somebody do one!