Sign in to follow this  
Filip1

Why new member have to post 10 waste posts?

Dear Lego friends,

I really just want to share my interest about Lego world, and show You some my invention to this nice playground. But I really don't understand how to start, when normal posts with images are not permitted for me... Every new member have to post 10 posts for to get some more possibilities for show own projects. But what about can I write? So, therefore the forum have to be full of such plain posts? Isn't it so? OK, If I can't place any meaningful posts, what can I do? Just only write something like this?...

Or, is the reason for Eurobricks portal to make it hard for every Lego funs? Isn't it some better way how to prove, that anyone is not a spam robot or what? Seems, everything what has "EURO" in the name looks a little frustrating... Isn't it so? :-)

OK, just my opinion... :-)

Still I need such 2 posts to write normal nice things about my creation...

Again, thanks for patience...

So you say that with tens of active discussions currently taking place about all things Lego, you do not have anything meaningful to post?... And you are only interested in showing your creations, but have no interest to e.g. post your comments and observations about other people's works or participate in any way in any of the discussions?... But you probably expect other people to write meaningful comments about your works, don't you?

First of all, the image uploader is not for members to use. Ten posts will not give you that ability, but it will open the ability to send pms. Rather than using the image uploader you should upload them to an image hosting website such as Flickr, and from there deep link them onto eurobricks. There are plenty of posts in the Help section of Eurobricks that explain this and how it is done. You might also be misunderstanding the word post. You do not need to post ten of your own topics, you can post in other topics as well. Hopefully that helps!

OK, I didn't understand all this, now I see, it's necessary to make links to some other place where I have pictures... OK, hmmm, I see I was dumb to understand all this... I don't use often the forums, I was so angry on the system... so, I thought its only here such impossibility of some own gallery option... OK, here are all my Lego creations anyhow. So sorry again... If You hate me for all that, erase me... :-) If You can see some of my work before it, here is some of my LEGO ideas I'd like to share: http://1filip.rajce.idnes.cz/

thx

There was a whole section accessible for new members to read and learn how to use the forum. There are a number of help threads and tutorials in the Forum Information and Help section. Including assistance for posting your creations to the forum.

Also, I'll be moving this to the appropriate section.

I was too hurry and that's my fault. Erase what you can from this terrible posts...