Sign in to follow this  
Legonardo

The Abode of Maester Harry the Hallucinating Healer

17937394783_f006635d77_c.jpg

Maester Harry is an interesting chap, to say the least. Like his eldest brother Senneck, he lives in a tree, though his residence is considered a lot more humble. He has lots of healing potions, hallucinogenic substances, and 3 pet hedgehogs that practise voodoo and make strange potions from frogs. Blimmin' tree hugging avalonians...

Yeah I know, I've got a thing for tree hutts :3

Special thanks to Brickthing who provided Rancor, and Eldeeem who provided the chimney bits, which I believe are non production in that shade of silver? I dunno :p

Part of my contribution to a small collab at the upcoming christchurch brick show with my mates Ylia Trotter and (I think?) Chris Yee! Just a teaser, I'll post pics of the entire thing in 5 weeks after the show :) really wanted to make a wizard hat roof after seeing Luke pull one off, and this thing gave me the perfect oppertunity to do so, so this is my take :)

Come see this and many other cool things at this years Christchurch Brick Show!

still more to come, yes there is more castle... bigger castle... better castle

*cue suspense*

Enjoy!

David

Whoah! That is an awesome teaser :thumbup: I wish I could come to the Christchurch Brick Show, but well, I live in Zealand, almost exactly at the other side of the globe :snicker:

Lovely treehouse :wub: Great parts usage on the railings next to the stairs, and I like the rope ladder :thumbup: Incredible roof, of course, as well :classic:

"Texture" is the one word that springs to mind. Of course it's colorful too. The hat-roof looks like something from a storybook and the various details are nice. Good work!