Sir Gareth

DC Super Heroes (& LEGO Batman Movie) General Discussion

Anything and everything past and present about DC Super Heroes, that doesn't belong anywhere else, belongs here.

Edited by Sir Gareth

This is complete speculation, so I think it belongs here. Does anyone think we could be getting Vixen in 2016/17? Lego seems to have made some products concerning the current DC TV shows, with Green Arrow resembling CW's arrow in the face (no goatee), the Arrow Lego Batman 3 DLC, and most apparently with Arsenal promotional figure. The Flash is so well known that he is likely not in Lego form because of the show, but he does exist. Supergirl also appears in Lego form, with her minifigure looking extremely similar to her look in the upcoming show. Now, Vixen is set to have a CW miniseries (animated), which, if successful, could move on to become live action or be incorporated into the live action Flash or Arrow shows. I have a feeling that Lego will put her as a "extra" in a set, fighting alongside some other, better known hero, to capitalize on her appearance and recognizability from the show, if it is a success. My worry is that Lego probably doesn't have her planned for 2016, and that if the show fails she is much more unlikely to come in 2017. Anyone else have any thoughts about this?

Edited by Jbricks

So, I was surprised to find it given its a 2015 set, but I found Darkseid Invasion at my local Walmart on the clearance rack for $24.50! When I went to the checkout, it was only $12.00! I bought both that were on the rack, I couldn't believe my luck!

I also picked up 60068 for only $24.50 and 60004 for only $37. They had no other DC sets left except for Black Manta, so I guess they're getting ready for Jokerlands and Harbor Pursuits. They discounted all other sets in the theme, according to the tags. Anyone else have this?

Edited by Aegis2000

Those prices are insane!!! You lucked out, man. I haven't been to any Wal-Marts in over a week, but all the ones I've been to were really getting low stock on all Lego sets. I noticed discounts on many sets, including DC Super Heroes, but nothing that insanely low. Darkseid Invasion for the price of one of those small introductory sets? Wow...

Those prices are insane!!! You lucked out, man. I haven't been to any Wal-Marts in over a week, but all the ones I've been to were really getting low stock on all Lego sets. I noticed discounts on many sets, including DC Super Heroes, but nothing that insanely low. Darkseid Invasion for the price of one of those small introductory sets? Wow...

I know! They had insane prices on Juniors, one Marel set, everything but Star Wars really. All other DC sets were insanely price slashed and were out of stock.

Man, after seeing that Justice League vs Legion of Doom movie, I really need a printed Father and Mother Box tile piece!

Edited by MisterBatfleck

As mentioned by Ezekiel over in the 2016 thread, LEGO has apparently uploaded instructions on how to properly remove minifigures from super-jumpers. Do you think LEGO has noticed the error in their ways and is trying to resolve it?

I think this is the right place to ask this (fingers crossed!)

Does anyone know of any MOCs or MODs based off Luthor's mech from Superman Vs. Power Armor Lex? My local Walmart had them on sale for $9, so I picked up three to add to the two I already had, so I'm wanting to make a larger build for Lex, but I need some inspiration/ideas (I'm not the best at coming up with entirely original designs, I do better mashing up different ideas into something new :/ )

Thanks!

What do you guys do with sets? Do you display them, tear down the parts for Mocs, it just save the Minifigs and sell the rest?

19372418389_985b048bb2_b.jpg

There's also the new dark blue/red dual-molded legs in the BvS set, and I was wondering if these five are the only dual-molded legs that have been released?

You very well might be right. Does the new Silver Centurion figure dual moulding? It might just be dual moulding on the arms. I thought Starfire and Harley did but on checking it's just print.

There's also the new dark blue/red dual-molded legs in the BvS set, and I was wondering if these five are the only dual-molded legs that have been released?

No there are also cmf figs with dual molding and dimension figs (portal). I believe two of the Big bang chicks have dual molding. You see them more often.

Edited by Borex

You very well might be right. Does the new Silver Centurion figure dual moulding? It might just be dual moulding on the arms. I thought Starfire and Harley did but on checking it's just print.

Silver Centurian looks like it's printing, not dual-mold, as far as the images online go. I started thinking about which ones were out there cause The Flash minifigure looks so 'plain' compared to the others with printing and dual-molding, lol. Just way too red. Red with yellow boots would look so good.

No there are also cmf figs with dual molding and dimension figs (portal). I believe two of the Big bang chicks have dual molding. You see them more often.

Yeah, you're right, Chell has dual molding;

Chell1.jpg

Which CMF's have dual-molded legs though? I know some of the Simpsons kids have like, dual-and a half-molded legs, but nothing else comes to mind.

Which CMF's have dual-molded legs though? I know some of the Simpsons kids have like, dual-and a half-molded legs, but nothing else comes to mind.

The series 15 farmer and series 14 mad scientist both have it. :classic:

I did a quick check and saw these dual molded legs

series 15: farmer - frightening knight - clumsy guy (one dualmoulded leg) - tribal woman - wrestling champion

series 14: wolf guy - zombi pirate (one leg) - monster scientist - wacky witch

ideas: clara oswald (dr. who) - bernadetter rostenkowski - amy farah fowler

ghostbusters: dana barrett

superheroes: polybag hulk

The series 15 farmer and series 14 mad scientist both have it. :classic:

Haha, I actually got the farmer today and noticed as well!

I did a quick check and saw these dual molded legs

series 15: farmer - frightening knight - clumsy guy (one dualmoulded leg) - tribal woman - wrestling champion

series 14: wolf guy - zombi pirate (one leg) - monster scientist - wacky witch

ideas: clara oswald (dr. who) - bernadetter rostenkowski - amy farah fowler

ghostbusters: dana barrett

superheroes: polybag hulk

Nice! So there's a decent number of them out there! Wonder if they work good for any existing superhero outfits.

Do you guys display your DC sets of just the Minifigs? Running out of room in my place and I have about 10-12 unopened boxes that I'd like to build

Think we could ever see Bane (and maybe someone like Atom Smasher or whatnot) with a torso piece like this;

Axl.png

I was looking at my Bane minifig near Batman and he's too tiny for Bane, but my Gorilla Grodd bigfig seems TOO big for Bane... that Nexo Knight seems a little more on the dot.

Hey guys I have a question. I'm making a Man of Steel diorama and I need some military jets to attack the Black Zero space ship.

Have lego released any military jets, or rather any aeroplanes that could pass for military jets recently? (since obviously lego doesn't do military things)

Hey guys I have a question. I'm making a Man of Steel diorama and I need some military jets to attack the Black Zero space ship.

Have lego released any military jets, or rather any aeroplanes that could pass for military jets recently? (since obviously lego doesn't do military things)

31039 Blue Power Jet is in fact based on the F-35, which in Man of Steel attacked the Black Zero, though you would need to replace some of the colors to make it realistic.

31039 Blue Power Jet is in fact based on the F-35, which in Man of Steel attacked the Black Zero, though you would need to replace some of the colors to make it realistic.

Thanks man, that's perfect! But yeah will definitely need to add some grey.