Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Baritones 3: Day Three

001.jpg

The Full Moon Festival is in full swing and this citizen is regretting dressing as a mime.

002.jpg

As every Full Moon Festival before it, this night is filled with drinking, debauchery and other immoral activity.

005.jpg

Everyone's getting very drunk and having a great time...

006.jpg

...except for the Musketeer, who is having a weird night.

"I'm having a weird night." The Musketeer says.

See? Told you so. The Musketeer turns to R2-D2

"What a great costume," he tells it, "but who in our Town is small enough to fit in that suit?"

007.jpg

"Beep Bop Boop, Mother-Megablocker." R2 says as it raises a tommy gun and shoots the Musketeer in the face.

Ratatatatatatatatatatat!

009.jpg

The Musketeer lays dead in the street.

011.jpg

The cannibal and Padme stumble upon the Musketeer's body.

"Oh my!" says the cannibal.

012.jpg

"Padme?" the cannibal drunkenly asks, "Out of all of the great female characters in the Star Wars universe, why would you choose to dress up as the most boring one?"

013.jpg

Bang!

"That's why, bitch!" Padme says as he/she shoots the cannibal.

014.jpg

The cannibal lays dead in the street next to the dead Musketeer...

010.jpg

...but the party is so loud and everyone is so drunk that they don't notice the two murders that had just taken place. They don't even notice Padme walking past them with the gun still drawn.

015.jpg

In the morning, Ivan and Agent Veronica are having breakfast on Ivan's balcony and notice the bodies in the street. They call Steve and The Cross-Dressing Construction Man down from their apartment above Fogo de Chao to investigate.

016.jpg

Everyone gathers to see what citizens of Moonlight were lost in the night.

"Citizens of Moonlight," Ivan addresses the crowd, "We have lost two friends last night during the drunken debauchery of Full Moon Festival. We should all feel guilty for not being the more diligent."

He asks Steve and The Cross-Dressing Construction Man to unmask the dead.

017.jpg

Steve unmasks the Musketeer and reveals he is Yuri (badboytje88), who was a member of the Town.

018.jpg

The Cross-Dressing Construction Man unmasks the cannibal and reveals that he is...

"Ginny Weasley?" The Cross-Dressing Construction Man asks.

No, Cross-Dressing Construction Man...

"Bridget Darwin?" The Cross-Dressing Construction Man asks.

No, Cross-Dressing Construction Man, it's Elena (Inconspicuous) who was also a member of the Town.

019.jpg

"This is the very bad news," Ivan tells them, "We must be ever-vigilant today and be careful to look at everything. Our lack of concentration last night could've lead to anything being changed. We are not sure the full effects of the Full Moon Festival until we look around."

And the citizens of Moonlight once again begin discussing who amongst them could be scum.

Day Three has begun. You may not vote within the first 24 hours.

The Rules:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town or the Scum. To win the game, the Town must kill off all the Scum, while the Scum needs to outnumber the Town. Any third party player will have win conditions that are detailed in their role PM...
  2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character (Player). Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character (Player). No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player. You may also proxy your vote to another player, using this format; proxy: Character (Player) You are required to vote or your character will die.
  3. You are only allowed one unvote per game day. :devil_laugh:
  4. A game day will last 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage, or they will not be accepted, no exceptions.
  5. If you do not reach a conviction, there will be a penalty...
  6. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.
  7. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.
  8. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.
  9. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.
  10. If you are converted, you must accept your new affiliation. If it's proven that you gave up your new team after conversion, the whole game will be null and you will most likely not to be asked to play one of my games again.
  11. You may not edit your posts.
  12. You must post in every day thread.
  13. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM. Please please please use only the confirmation PM I sent you to communicate with me. All new conversations regarding the game will be deleted.
  14. Violation of the above rules will result in automatic death.

Players

barbara.jpg

Barbara, a yoga instructor, married to Boris, played by Bob The Construction Man

boris.jpg

Boris, a pawn shop owner, married to Barbara, played by Brickdoctor

catya.jpg

Catya, a college student, engaged to yan, played by The Crazy One

denis.jpg

Denis, a construction worker, played by def

dmitri.jpg

Dmitri, a highway patrol officer, married to Raya, played by Dragonator

donil.jpg

Donil, a police officer, brother of Nika and Timur, played by Waterbrick Down

falicia.jpg

Falicia, a delivery woman, married to Patrick, played by Fugazi

irene.jpg

Irene, an artist, married to Benji, played by iamded

max.jpg

Max, a lawyer, played by Masked Builder

nika.jpg

Nika, a firefighter, sister of Donil and Timur, played by CorneliusMurdock

patrick.jpg

Patrick, a firefighter, married to Falicia, played by Pandora

petr.jpg

Petr, a construction worker, played by Zepher

petra.jpg

Petra, a nurse, played by Peanuts

polina.jpg

Polina, a Moonlight Transit Authority (MTA) employee, played by CallMePieOrDie

raya.jpg

Raya, a real estate agent, married to Dmitri, played by Rick

ruslana.jpg

Ruslana, the chief of Police, played by Quarryman

ruxana.jpg

Ruxana, a pilot, played by Roncanator

samuel.jpg

Samuel, retired mechanic, married to Sarah, played by Sandy

stanislav.jpg

Stanislav, brewery manager, played by Shadows

timur.jpg

Timur, a firefighter, brother of Donil and Nika, played by Captain Tamamono

vera.jpg

Vera, a highway patrol officer, played by KartoffelViking

wilem.jpg

Wilem, a Moonlight Transist Authority (MTA) employee, played by White Fang

yan.jpg

Yan, a college student, played by Jim Butcher

The Deceased

benji_dead.jpg

Benji, a businessman, married to Irene, played by Big Cam - convicted on Day One (Town)

eugene_dead.jpg

Eugene, a manager of The Green Door Tavern, played by Eskallon - murdered on Night One (Town)

sarah_dead.jpg

Sarah, a retired piano teacher, married to Samuel, played by Sirius Black - died mysteriously during Day Two (Town)

yuri_dead.jpg

Yuri, a personal trainer, played by badboytje88 - Murdered on Night Two (Town)

elena_dead.jpg

Elena, a college professor, played by Inconspicuous - murdered on Night Two (Town)

Reserves

Millacol88

cralegoboy

bendybadger

Non-playing Characters

00_npc_ivan.jpg

Ivan, deli owner, widower of Florence

00_npc_steve.jpg

Steve, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to The Cross-Dressing Construction Man

00_npc_cdc.jpg

The Cross-Dressing Construction Man, co-owner of Fogo de Chao, common-law-married to Steve

00_npc_veronica.jpg

Agent Veronica, an FBI agent

MegaBloks! Two more dead. :angry:

At least I think we know one thing: Night One's kill was a scum kill. The scum is R2 with the Tommy Gun and the vigilante is probably Padme with the pistol.

I don't know about that Boris. Petr mentioned yesterday that Yuri told him Ruxana had an ability. Even though Yuri played it down at the end of the day, we can probably at least assume that any scum would think he had an ability. The way I see it, Petr may have gotten Yuri killed (though now I'm more convinced he's town. A scum would have kept Yuri's statement private and gotten rid of him without letting on). I think a vigilante would have gone after the one mentioned as having the "nasty ability".

But yes, losing two townies is megabloks indeed.

Mod note: I've made a glaring error in today's photos. Please hold while I fix it. Thanks.

EDIT: It has been fixed. Sorry about that.

Damn. Elena was one of my closest allies, and now she's dead. :angry: And Yuri... the scum will pay.

One thing to note is the presence of a second killer tonight. Were they restricted from killing the night before last, or can they choose to kill or poison? I suppose we'll find out before lunchtime, but I sure hope we don't have three killers on our hands here.

One thing to note is that after the fact that Yuri knew something about Ruxana was revealed, she was killed. This leads me to believe one of two things:

- She was killed by scum trying to frame Ruxana, or

- She was killed by a vigilante due to her odd claim yesterday. After all, how would she know about Ruxana's action on Day/Night 1?

Now I'm not defending Ruxana here, but to me it seems highly unlikely that if she were scum she would risk putting all of this attention on herself by killing Yuri.

As for Petr, I am now convinced that I was mistaken and that he is town. After listening to the words of Samuel, Petr, and Donil, I believe that his plan really was an attempt to unite the town (even if it was simple-minded). Meanwhile, the scum were probably laughing their a$$es off watching us argue.

Also, we should heed these words from Ivan:

"We must be ever-vigilante today and be careful to look at everything. Our lack of concentration last night could've lead to anything being changed. We are not sure the full effects of the Full Moon Festival until we look around."

Notice how he said "vigilante" instead of "vigilant". Could this be a clue, one saying that the vigilante killed tonight? That could support the theory that the tommy gun killer is the scum killer. Also, what does he mean, changed? Have the night actions somehow been changed, as our punishment for not convicting yesterday?

Notice how he said "vigilante" instead of "vigilant".

Oh God. Mod note: Misspelled...

:blush:

I am a hundred percent sure I got Yuri killed, for which I am deeply apologetic. However, perhaps we can use his final piece of information?

I don't know about that Boris. Petr mentioned yesterday that Yuri told him Ruxana had an ability. Even though Yuri played it down at the end of the day, we can probably at least assume that any scum would think he had an ability. The way I see it, Petr may have gotten Yuri killed (though now I'm more convinced he's town. A scum would have kept Yuri's statement private and gotten rid of him without letting on). I think a vigilante would have gone after the one mentioned as having the "nasty ability".

It is a good point.

I notice god has now changed the records of last night's events, so that R2 shot Yuri with the Tommy Gun and Padme shot Elena with the pistol. This would appear to make it seem as if the scum killed Yuri, which would make sense if they heard that he had the 'nasty night action' and, knowing he wasn't one of them, killed him. What I can't figure out is if that's true why did the vigilante kill Elena? I realize there could be conversations going on in private that I don't know about, but Elena's death seems to be a scum kill. The best theory I can come up with is that the vigilante is wielding the Tommy gun, the scum the pistol, and the vigilante killed Eugene for his behavior and Yuri because of the 'nasty night action'.

Wait a minute. I'm thinking too fast here. I forgot that Yuri wasn't the one with the 'nasty night action'. :blush: Scratch the entire above theory and let me rethink this...

Poor Elena and Yuri! :cry_sad: I assume one of them was killed by the scum, while the other was killed by the vigilante. The question is, which one? Whoever killed Eugene also killed Yuri, so I guess that means that Padme is the vigilante. If the scum killer really is the one with the tommy gun, then the poison killer must belong to some sort of third party, so we may very well have another poison-related death later.

Petr mentioned yesterday that Yuri told him Ruxana had an ability. Even though Yuri played it down at the end of the day, we can probably at least assume that any scum would think he had an ability.

Good point, Nika. I think the scum would've interpreted Yuri's claim that Ruxana had a 'nasty night action' as him trying to reveal investigation results of some sort. Maybe he was a Role Cop?

I'd like an explanation of this whole 'night action' business from Ruxana.

Good point, Nika. I think the scum would've interpreted Yuri's claim that Ruxana had a 'nasty night action' as him trying to reveal investigation results of some sort. Maybe he was a Role Cop?

That's the same conclusion I arrived at. Either the scum killed Yuri because they thought he had a Night Action, or the vigilante killed him because he thought Yuri was trying to get Ruxana killed with the revelation.

What I can't figure out is Eugene's death. It would appear that the same person killed Yuri and Eugene. But I don't see any reason whatsoever for the scum to kill Eugene. My best guess there is that either it was the scum who killed Yuri thinking he had an action and had revealed something harmful to them, or god's messing with the weapons to mess around with our heads.

Not to accuse anyone at this point, but if the scum killed Yuri, I think Ruxana becomes our top suspect.

2 town kills!!! I can't believe we are at it again... I noticed something very strange last night based on the closing, mentioning something about full moon. I wonder if its anything related to something phenomenal or transformation.

I am also very worried that by mid-day, if one of us might actually get poisoned too? At this rate we are going, we are starting to lose more townies than we can afford to. :cry_sad:

Now that the weapons were switched, I'm not so sure of what has happened here. All I know is that it is of vital importance that we figure out which killer is which.

Let's think about the poison yesterday for a moment. Would it make more sense that the scum have interchangeable actions, to confuse us? I'm thinking back to one particular film, called Dr. Bloodbrick's insane asylum, where all of the scum would change who did the killing each night. If that were true in this case, their killing methods might differ from killer to killer.

This theory would indicate that the pistol killer and the poison killer are both scum, and the Tommy gun killer is the vigilante. Some might argue that the choice of weapon will be an indicator, such as the Tommy gun traditionally being a mobster weapon, but can we really rely on such notions?

It would also make more sense that a vigilante would kill Eugene because of his erratic behavior, and not scum who know that Eugene is already on his way to getting lynched for that behavior.

Does anyone else want to take a guess at who's who in this sick killing game?

Who said the weapons were switched?

There were two kills yesterday. It looks like there may be three today, I'm predicting the poison will still be in play. I think the pistol is someone new, probably still scum.

Let's think about the poison yesterday for a moment. Would it make more sense that the scum have interchangeable actions, to confuse us? I'm thinking back to one particular film, called Dr. Bloodbrick's insane asylum, where all of the scum would change who did the killing each night. If that were true in this case, their killing methods might differ from killer to killer.

If there is a poison thingy happening again in mid-day, then I am certain that it is part of the killings too.

Who said the weapons were switched?

Oops, I mean corrected in God's vision. :blush:

There were two kills yesterday. It looks like there may be three today, I'm predicting the poison will still be in play. I think the pistol is someone new, probably still scum.

Like I said, we'll find out in a few hours whether or not there will be a third killing, but what makes you think that the pistol killer is scum? Do you think the Tommy gun killer is a vigilante?

Great another two deaths :wacko: and we're hardly any closer to finding the scum then we were yesterday.

It seems animal control went out of business, so I'm calling the zoo before that crocodile starts devouring living town members :tongue:

2 town kills!!! I can't believe we are at it again... I noticed something very strange last night based on the closing, mentioning something about full moon. I wonder if its anything related to something phenomenal or transformation.

I am also very worried that by mid-day, if one of us might actually get poisoned too? At this rate we are going, we are starting to lose more townies than we can afford to. :cry_sad:

Point taken Wilem, as there is a possibility that one of us will die at noon, if someone has pressing evidence from the night, I would suggest that they either get it out in the public or find someone to pass it on to before we possibly lose them. I'm curious as well as to the penalty, even while I think we should share any evidence before one of us dies, I think we should also consider the possibility that those among us with night actions may have been effected in some negative way.

It sounds like Yuri might have been on to something the other day, even though it was only the 2nd day. So Ms. Ruxana would you care to elaborate upon the statements that were presented concerning you yesterday? I know that it may smell like a setup against you but I am still curious.

Does anyone else want to take a guess at who's who in this sick killing game?

I did:

That's the same conclusion I arrived at. Either the scum killed Yuri because they thought he had a Night Action, or the vigilante killed him because he thought Yuri was trying to get Ruxana killed with the revelation.

What I can't figure out is Eugene's death. It would appear that the same person killed Yuri and Eugene. But I don't see any reason whatsoever for the scum to kill Eugene. My best guess there is that either it was the scum who killed Yuri thinking he had an action and had revealed something harmful to them, or god's messing with the weapons to mess around with our heads.

Not to accuse anyone at this point, but if the scum killed Yuri, I think Ruxana becomes our top suspect.

I arrive at the conclusion that if the two Tommy gun kills were by the same person, that person was probably the vigilante killing Yuri thinking that Yuri was trying to frame Ruxana.

Petr, could you clarify, when exactly did Yuri tell you about Ruxana?

I don't think the tommy gun killer is the vigilante. I don't see why a vigilante would go after Yuri when he said that it was Ruxana that had the "nasty" action. As for Elena, I don't know why she would have been targeted by scum but I don't know of anything she did to warrant the vigilante's attention either. Whatever happened there was either in personal conversation or was just a random killing.

Maybe there are two groups of scum? And maybe the one the pistol killer belongs to was blocked or recruited the first night. It does seem odd to me that while we are hunting the Russian mafia, there would not be a presence from the Baritones as well. Every situation in Moonlight's history has dealt with them. Maybe they are still around.

Just my two cents.

Maybe there are two groups of scum? And maybe the one the pistol killer belongs to was blocked or recruited the first night. It does seem odd to me that while we are hunting the Russian mafia, there would not be a presence from the Baritones as well. Every situation in Moonlight's history has dealt with them. Maybe they are still around.

That would make sense. Either that, or god just decided to have each gun killing make use of a random gun, just to pay us back for trying to find clues in his pictorial account of last Night.

So here is what we've got thus far:

Eugene: Killed by Tommy Gun on Night 1

Scum/Serial Killer Motive: Quick to accuse and stick by accusation.

Vigilante Motive: Erratic behavior, wouldn't budge from accusation even when given logical reasons to do so.

Sarah: Killed by Poison on Day 2

Scum/Serial Killer Motive: ?

Vigilante Motive: Flying under the radar

Yuri: Killed by Tommy Gun on Night 2

Scum/Serial Killer Motive: Possible night action, possible frame against Ruxana because he claimed she had a "nasty night action"

Vigilante Motive: Thought Yuri was trying to frame Ruxana, because there was a low probablility that he could have actually found out anything incriminating against her on night 1

Elana: Killed by a Revolver on Night 2

Scum/Serial Killer Motive: Logical and slightly contributive, ?

Vigilante Motive: ?

I did:

I arrive at the conclusion that if the two Tommy gun kills were by the same person, that person was probably the vigilante killing Yuri thinking that Yuri was trying to frame Ruxana.

Ah, I missed that, thank you for reminding me. I do agree with your theory, that the Tommy gun killer is the vigilante.

This is a good thought, and we can't ignore the possibility that we may be dealing with more than one group of scum here.

Now that is a theory that I, Petr, like. Well, I do not like what it could mean for us, but it makes sense. On the other hand, until we start to catch mafia, I'd hate to think that, and with five dead already, it seems if there were two mafias we might have found at least one by now. But thank you for actually thinking.

I do not know if I've suggested it yet, or just thought it, but honestly I can not figure out why the deaths are happening as they are. I can't figure out who is on who's side. Is it possible that there is no vigilante? No, that is not a good thought process. I can't tell who to assign to what, and am so not going to boggle my mind with these thoughts. I think Roxana is what we should be looking towards. Some people may say that Yuri being killed could frame her, but I don't think that's the case. I think that Yuri found her out, and the mafia figured she was already found out, so why not kill Yuri, who had some sort of action, and then it would look like Roxana was being framed, and thus take suspicion off of me.

Also, though no one else can know this for certain, I beg everyone to listen to me. I had this thought in the night, and shared it with some allies in the case that I died. Here is my thought:

The vote came down to the wire yesterday, and the final votes of the day were flying fast. The people who saved me are cleared in my book, it would have been so so easy for the scum to push me over the edge, and while those trying to get me convicted aren't necessarily scum, I have no idea why the scum would work so hard to try to save a townie when they could have simply pleaded bandwagon. It honestly does not make sense for the scum to not vote me if they had the chance to vote.

Which actually gives me a list...

Bear with me for a moment. Suppose for a second that I am town (which I am, but sadly you can only suppose). I was close enough to a conviction for it to make sense for the scum to try to vote me off. So let's look at the votes.

Sandy, Peanuts, Brickdoctor, Captain Tamamono, Fugazi, def, badboytje, Waterbrick Down, Pandora, and iamded all could have voted me but didn't, or unvoted me, or voted Barbara. Think about it. IT HONESTLY MAKES NO SENSE FOR THE SCUM TO NOT KILL ME AT THAT POINT. No one would have pointed fingers, would they?

That leaves us with CallMePieOrDie, JimButcher, Quarryman, Shadows, Bob the Construction Man, Dragonator, The Crazy One, CorneliusMurdock, Roncanator, WhiteFang, Masked Builder, KartoffelViking, and Rick as suspects.

And yes, for a list this long, I gave everyone in the town a nick name!

So that leaves us with a list of thirteen likely candidates. One of whom has an unexplained night action.

Ivan told us to look around carefully, does this include looking back at last night's festivities? I seem to remember that someone dressed like a crazy scientist poored Padme a drink. Could it be that she has been poisoned? By the vigilante? And Elena was carrying a magnifying glass shortly before she was killed, did the scum get our investigator already? :sad:

Or am I just seeing things that aren't there?

Also, who could fit in the R2-D2 suit? A contortionist? Are any of these clues/ideas significant?

Petr, could you clarify, when exactly did Yuri tell you about Ruxana?

I believe Petr already said yesterday that Yuri passed on this information after night 1.

I don't think the tommy gun killer is the vigilante. I don't see why a vigilante would go after Yuri when he said that it was Ruxana that had the "nasty" action.

Agreed, and if we assume Yuri got his information through a night action, it would make sense for the scum to kill him, because it looks like an investigative night action seen in that light.

As for Elena, I don't know why she would have been targeted by scum but I don't know of anything she did to warrant the vigilante's attention either. Whatever happened there was either in personal conversation or was just a random killing.

That may have simply been a guaranteed kill for the scum. I don't see why a vigilante would target her either, so that makes the possibility of two scum factions all the more likely. I remember Ruslana and Patrick bringing up this possibility already on the first days. The strongest clue are agent Sky's passing words (he died in the confirmation and discussion thread before sunrise on day 1).

That would make sense. Either that, or god just decided to have each gun killing make use of a random gun, just to pay us back for trying to find clues in his pictorial account of last Night.

I'm a little worried about Ivan's words. I have no idea what might have changed by the Full Moon Festival. I'm afraid it might not be as simple as switched MOs.

Eugene: Killed by Tommy Gun on Night 1

Scum/Serial Killer Motive: Quick to accuse and stick by accusation.

Vigilante Motive: Erratic behavior, wouldn't budge from accusation even when given logical reasons to do so.

In what Petr quoted he claimed to have 'information'. Although that was on day 1 and Eugene could not have had a lot of information yet, could that be a reason for the scum to kill him?

So far none of the kills really make sense for a vigilante. Maybe the vigilante did not go out at night yet. Or maybe the vigilante has a limited number of kills and decided not to use them yet.

The vote came down to the wire yesterday, and the final votes of the day were flying fast. The people who saved me are cleared in my book, it would have been so so easy for the scum to push me over the edge, and while those trying to get me convicted aren't necessarily scum, I have no idea why the scum would work so hard to try to save a townie when they could have simply pleaded bandwagon. It honestly does not make sense for the scum to not vote me if they had the chance to vote.

The votes were flying fast right after the mid-day mark, not so much towards the end of the day. The bandwagon simply didn't roll fast enough and it's not that obvious the scum could easily vote someone off, especially if we're dealing with two scum families here, who maybe start out small and have to recruit their way to taking over this town.

Bear with me for a moment. Suppose for a second that I am town (which I am, but sadly you can only suppose). I was close enough to a conviction for it to make sense for the scum to try to vote me off.

It was never exactly close enough. If, say, half of the scum got the bandwagon rolling, I don't think they had enough votes to seal the deal in the end. If we are dealing with two (smaller) scum families here, they wouldn't be able to coordinate their voting and individually they probably would not have a large enough number of votes to use anyway.

And I really doubt they would desperately try to vote off a townie every day. So far, we're only losing townies and the scum haven't exactly had anything to worry about. Concealing themselves at this point is likely a better option for them then desperately trying to vote a townie off every day.

So that leaves us with a list of thirteen likely candidates. One of whom has an unexplained night action.

Huh? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

The votes were flying fast right after the mid-day mark, not so much towards the end of the day. The bandwagon simply didn't roll fast enough and it's not that obvious the scum could easily vote someone off, especially if we're dealing with two scum families here, who maybe start out small and have to recruit their way to taking over this town.

It was never exactly close enough. If, say, half of the scum got the bandwagon rolling, I don't think they had enough votes to seal the deal in the end. If we are dealing with two (smaller) scum families here, they wouldn't be able to coordinate their voting and individually they probably would not have a large enough number of votes to use anyway.

And I really doubt they would desperately try to vote off a townie every day. So far, we're only losing townies and the scum haven't exactly had anything to worry about. Concealing themselves at this point is likely a better option for them then desperately trying to vote a townie off every day.

Huh? How did you arrive at that conclusion?

Ah, but you see friend, they were not desperate. Not in the least It would have been EASY to send me over the edge, and if I had turned up town, would any of you have pointed fingers at the voters, claiming them to be scum? No. no, not at all. So there was no conceivable reason for the scum to not vote me. And if I wasn't voted off, then there was no harm in voting me, as there was enough of a bandwagon that the voters wouldn't be scrutinized. You say they wouldn't vote for me so as to conceal themselves. It would, in this case, be just as easy for them to conceal themselves in a bandwagon vote. As for the smaller scum families theory, well, why believe something that hasn't been confirmed in any shape or form yet?

As for my thirteen suspects, those are the people who are not on my cleared list. You must certainly agree that with a townie so close to death, the scum would not unvote him, nor would they place a vote for someone else when they could have easily voted for me instead. We needed two more votes, if there are six scum, or even more perhaps, they wouldn't have any trouble getting enough votes for me. My list of suspects are those who voted for me, or did not have the opportunity to vote at the end of the day.

Do all my points seem valid? Boiled down, those who in the last moment unvoted me, or did not vote for me but Barbara instead, simply would not have done so if scum. It just doesn't make sense for them to do that. Seriously no sense. So everyone who did not take those actions are still viable scum. Make sense?