I Scream Clone

[MOC] No Disintegrations!

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Well I finally found some time to do my build for AC Pins Community project. Its been ages since I built in the SW universe, but here goes....

No Disintegration's!

One of my favourite scenes from all 6 movies. Cameos never looked so good! (Pics are linked to larger versions)

6311311515_b54da33074_z.jpg

6311329175_dac2dfaefd_b.jpg

6311849682_b98f65c3f1_z.jpg

6311849764_868bd9d719_z.jpg

Comments and constructive criticism welcome. :sweet:

Well I really quite like this ISC. The way you built the doorway is really great. :thumbup: But I must ask about Boba, what was your thought there? I don't think I like that look.

Beautifully done ISC! You've really captured this classic scene very well in this LEGO rendition. I also love the custom figs and brick-built weapons, even the unique-looking Boba Fett! :grin::thumbup:

med_gallery_5203_163_91802.jpg

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Beautiful work, ISC. You've captured the bridge scene using a lot of basic plates and bricks, with just the right amount of greebling, for a perfect recreation that doesn't seem over-the-top in detail and let's me concentrate on the scene as a whole. :wub:

Better late than never!

I really like this, nice work. The only thing that really bothers me is Boba Fett's construction. Still, it's a fun scene! :classic:

Great MOC!

The last photo cracked me up - I love the little mouse droid in his hole, and the smiling Imperial officer at his station. Why not enjoy your work, right? Laughed out loud at that.

Edited by lowlead

Like I said on Mocpages, this is awesome! :thumbup: I love how you recreated the doorway of the bridge. I'm also not too sure about Boba's look, but I LOVE IG88! :wub:

Edited by M<0><0<DSWIM

I really like this, it has a nice feel and balance to it. I like the use of the different shades of grey and how you've kept them apart to distinguish the different zones (pit / door and wall / floor).

Nice attempt at 4-Lom and Zuckuss using a lego solution... it would be interseting to get a close-up of Zuckuss as he in particular looks really good. I like Dengar's weapon too.

As a suggestion if you were to keep this diorama or were to develop it further, I would perhaps include the central walkway that Vader walks down, the one that splits the pit area into two.

Maybe if the recent UCS SSD came with something like this as a stand alone diorama instead of the awkward way they tried to fit it in the ship it would have been more interesting.

Anyway, Good job... :thumbup:

Cheers guys, I loved how IG88 came out, boba on the other hand doesn't quite work. I will hopefully get some close ups of the bounty hunters in the next day :sweet:

Back to my mouse droid hole now.

Awesome. The walls are the focus of the scene in my mind. (Weird. :blush: ) The weapon selections for the custom figures are perfect, and they all look very nice. But Boba's looking a bit...bright. :grin:

I wouldn't say it's a bad look for Boba, just that it doesn't fit in well. Between the epaulettes and the riveted legs, it reminds me a lot of a Steampunk version of Boba.

Excellent MOC, well done! Very nice details, especially the doorway and the mouse :laugh: IG88 is great too, clever use of the pistols for his shoulders. Is that Indy’s head that you used for Dengar? With that headpiece he’d look great in the ‘Well of Souls’ scene from Raiders of the lost Ark!

Great custom minifigures, and incorporation of the Brickwarrior's weapons. They fit so well into the LEGO world. The whole thing is very well built.

Great job :thumbup:

Geart job, I like the mods on the figs to give them a unique feel. Boba is very bright but there is somthing that im liking about him. IG-88 is very nice as a brick build fig and you have done a good job on Zucuss and 4-LOM. :thumbup:

Is that an illegal connecttion I see on the Astromech's third leg :tongue: ?

Also you could have used 3PO's body for 4-LOM as he has a priocol droid body buy what you've done still looks great. It would be nice to have a black protocol droid body, that would work nicly.

Edited by wokajablocka

Very cool! Unlike most I prefer the Fett over the IG-88, but that's mostly because I'm too much of a classic builder to like the feet... :blush: I do agree that Fett needs yellow shoulders, like the Cloud City version did, but I'd have used the new helmet. But I love the scene. :wub:

Now that's what I call excellent work! The doorway is an eye-catcher, but all the colored figures standing in front breaking the gray background make this MOC stand even more out. Good job!

Edited by Hollander