Sign in to follow this  
Col. Brik

[K-B06] "Redshirts, Assemble"

Mission: Redshirts Assemble

Tags: Kawashita, Sorn, Mech, Vehicle

Redshirts, you have been assembled because our brave CEO, Raven, is dead. The information has spread across the galaxy and all the corporations vying for power. Mantis, Octan....and Kawashita. Kawashita is broken right now. As #2 I am taking the roll of CEO today. This news may shock many employees of our corporation and cause some to have a pause. Right now the "Honor" is investigating the death of Raven, we will do the same but from a different angle. We cannot have all operatives investigating one detail at the same time. Each Redshirt assembled here will be now armed, with KOS orders given as I see fit. Each Redshirt will have a MFZ-Mk3 assisting with operations.

fio1gNQl.jpg

As you can all see, one of them has been modified to allow a fig to operate it. Due to my previous injuries this is the only way I can move freely, lead, and fight. I will not lead from the rear, at a desk, I will lead from the front like Raven did.

fJC632kl.jpg

The coming weeks will be hard. Initial investigations indicate Mantis is involved with Ravens death. Specifically, Spacer Steve. He is smart, he is cunning, and he obviously has no problem with killing executives. We need to proceed with caution going forward. Unfortunately , one of my first acts as CEO will be contacting her family to tell them this horrible news......then preparing and overseeing the funeral proceedings next week for Raven.

lFUBOstl.jpg

Now....go seek the factswe need so we can act with Honor, Glory, for Kawashita....for Raven.

END..Judging should be considered a minifig on a plate, the mechs are copies from a previous build.

I would have like to have done more this week but this holiday weekend in the States, and my RL obligations in summer keep me from doing something proper. I do plan a funeral MOC next week. I also took some bonus shots of where ALL my Kawashita and other Lego Space MOCs are keep, enjoy

J5FWkAXl.jpg

This is a very large base I am working on, it will have four entrances, the tower will go up, then have landing decks shooting out to the pillars going up. Need lots of blue and white since I want to keep my classic space style I enjoy.

sPc3E5Sl.jpg

That power suit is pretty sweet actually! Very cool! Also, gotta love the big speech! Cool developments!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs