Sign in to follow this  
SilvaShado

Happy Holidays board game

So I've been trying to find a way to build the 2010 Happy Holidays board game that was only given to certain LEGO employees & business partners. I've been looking for scans of the instructions, but haven't found any. Has anyone else?

I did find this site that has the instructions on how to play, but not how to build the game pieces or dice. LEGO wikia has some photos that could help in building the reindeer, but I still don't know how to build the dice. And Bricklink has the inventory, which is mostly purchasable except for a few pieces, which I could find substitutions for. There are currently 2 sellers of the game in sealed condition, but I am not paying $200 for it.

I know it seems weird to try to so hard to recreate something like this, even if it isn't completely accurate. I'm just a big fan of the new board games and have them all, even the ones only released in Europe, except for this one. Sometimes I just wish I had never heard about it then I could be happy in my ignorant bliss...