Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

LEGO Licensed Themes MOC and Review Index Discussion Thread

But whaqt will now happen to the old non MOC indexes (I.E: reviews? :cry_sad: )

Does the question really make you so sad? I didn't think you'd been around long enough to develop an attachment to them. :laugh:

Simply put, they'll eventually be replaced with standardized threads. In the case of reviews, I'm considering adding them to the MOC index, or possibly just making a seperate review index. At this point, all of those old indexes are outdated, and in many cases they weren't complete, just sort of hit and miss. The new ones will need to be created from scratch, which will be a lot easier now that the forums are being properly divided and sorted.

Now doesn't that sound good? You can trust me, I've never steered you wrong, have I? :wink:

Bat-MOC 3

I believe Bat-MOC 2 is up, but not 1 or 3. I can't be bothered looking for 1 as it's lost in the depths of time. :laugh:

You know looking at your amazing index (good job by the way :thumbup: ), I have noticed that Avatar is the most under appreciated Licensed theme. :hmpf_bad: I think I need to do something about that! :wink:

Bring back Avatar!

There, I said it, I feel a little better now. Perhaps I should make some more Avatar MOcs to promote such a great TV show? That would mean finding time to do that in though...

Oh, I'm actually posting this? :blush: Don't mind me people, I'm just rambling as usual...

*wanders off with a vague expression on his face*

You know, we should have a special index devoted to dragons... :sweet:

What's he talking about?

I'm not sure, I think the stress is getting to him, being a game show host is a tough job.

Yeah, which reminds me, we should get back over there before we miss anything, the second day has started!

Good idea!

*weird warped signal fades...*

The Licensed theme reviews are completely up to date. Below are the new reviews which have been done by our members and students in the Reviewers Academy. With regards to that, if I have missed out any reviews, please drop a message here. Meanwhile, enjoy these fine reviews in Eurobricks. :wink:

Batman

7886 The Batcycle: Harley Quinn's Hammer Truck

VBBN

Indiana Jones

7621 Lost Tomb

I Scream Clone

7622 Race For the Stolen Treasure

JimButcher - Erdbeereis1

7624 Jungle Duel

pr0visorak - wulf

7625 River Chase

JimButcher

7628 Peril in Peru

wulf

7682 Shanghai Chase

daoudbazaar

7683 Fight on the Flying Wing

daoudbazaar

20004 Indiana Jones Brickmaster Exclusive

Hinckley - I Scream Clone

Speed Racer

8158 Speed Racer vs Snake Oiler

Adam

Spongebob Squarepants

3832 Bikini Bottom Hospital

Navy Trooper Fenson

Hello ImperialShadows!

I've made a review of the set 7682 Shanghai Chase in the Review-Academy.

Would be nice, if you Indexed this...

-REVIEW-

Greetings Bricks

Edited by Bricks

I've made a review of the set 7682 Shanghai Chase in the Review-Academy.

Would be nice, if you Indexed this...

-REVIEW-

Reviews inside the academy are to be remained inside, until the teachers have cleared your reviews up to level 3 after graduation. Once the review is posted to the public forum, we will index the review when the time arrived. Meanwhile, stay close in the academy for others' feedbacks. :classic:

Massive Indexing in Progress.

If your moc isn't indexed in the next day or so, there are a few potential reasons:

1. It isn't a moc, it's a mod. Mods are nice but rarely worth a full indexing. Some exceptions make it, but not many.
  2. It isn't a moc, it's a vignette with mostly people standing around. We all own minifigs, it's nice to display them, but it isn't a moc unless you add some scenery or an unusual twist.
  3. Huge/blurry pictures. I like my eyesight and plan to keep it. Fix 'em!
  4. No pics. At least they aren't huge, but even more difficult to index.
  5. Too many things in one thread. If it isn't worth it's own thread, it probably isn't worth indexing. If you've posted something large in with other things and none of them are indexed, you may start a new, seperate thread about any you feel are worthy. Individually.
  6. I missed it. Oops. :blush:

In the event of any of these, please feel free to make any necessary corrections and notify me IN THIS THREAD. The updates are slow and infrequent due to my connection speed, so, as always, don't get jumpy, I'll get to you... eventually.

A special word of thanks to WhiteFang for keeping up the review portion of the index. Thanks! :sweet:

MOC ON! :thumbup:

Lots of changes, improvements and general mischief and mayhem in progress.

A random thought: Harry Potter must have really sucked as a theme. Seriously. A handful of reviews out of 51 sets. :hmpf: Even Speed Racer and Avatar with their weak sales were able to get at least one review for each set.

What does this mean to you? Review some Harry Potter sets! Geez. Some of you must have bought them...

Another random thought: KimT is doing a great job indexing all of the Star Wars minifigs. Don't get any ideas, people. I may do some themes where I own all the figures. Maybe. That basically means Indy and Batman. If anyone is really, desperately interested in some of the other themes, we can discuss it in this thread and maybe set some standards for a community minifig indexing project.

I'll do my best to make some reviews of the few Harry Potter sets I have here that are still in built condition. =P

How come the other themes have pictures with the setnames, but Harry Potter doesn't?

Edited by Matn

I think it would be nice to have the Avatar MOCs from the raffle thread in the index, too. Should I start a new topic for my entry first to get it in the index?