Sign in to follow this  
General Magma

Purist Western Figures

Seemed like a good idea to me to also have a topic for purist (or semi-purist, so using 3rd party items like BrickWarriors sombreros)

Wild West / Western figures. The figures can be based on anything, such as movies and games.

Have you found a good solution to create a purist (or semi-purist) version of one of the characters from Red Dead Redemption? Post it here!

Or perhaps you're looking for a way to make a certain character from a wild west movie or game - you might find ideas & solutions here!

To kick it off, I've been trying to figure out a way to make a figure of Tuco from The Good, the Bad & the Ugly.

What I had in mind for the head was Simon Masrani's head, from Jurassic World, which is the following:

2e12cabca8b65545ca7fb3df6b906d29.pngd3bbb7d61e7950365f7a62edadc0b406.png

tuco_b10.jpg5349abe823b49526c46ee83bbbe3ed15.png9536e9a93061cb08600107cb3b572b86.png

Right now, this seems to be the best official head for this purpose, though there may be others. It seems like the hair on minifig Simon's head

would also be appropriate for Tuco. Thoughts on this and any alternate ideas or ideas for the rest of a Tuco figure would be welcome,

and any ideas for other Western figures or ones you've already made would be most welcome, too!

You could almost use Frodo's dark brown jacket torso for him also. The undershirt wouldn't work so much, but I could maybe see it in a Western setting..

You could almost use Frodo's dark brown jacket torso for him also. The undershirt wouldn't work so much, but I could maybe see it in a Western setting..

That torso would work well in a Western setting, I agree - not so sure about it working for Tuco, though, because of the undershirt, like you said. Maybe there's another torso like it. Also, what do you think about the head and hair? Fitting, accurate enough, or do you think there might be better options?

Edited by General Magma