Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Staff Contest Winner

AND THE WINNER IS:

1) Slyowl the unbeatable

2) Erdbeereis the melted one

3) Hinckley the one that did not bribe me

Look towards Classic-Pirates.com for the official announcement of the winner!

These babies are going towards Slyowl next monday when I'm back from the Günzburg event!

6240-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

8396-0000-xx-12-1.jpg

Nice work SlyOwl! Your entry was really good. :pir-classic:

I'm pleased that I got 2nd, thanks for the votes everyone. :monkey: But Zorro, I believe I'm still frozen last time I checked. :pir-tongue:

Congrats to SlyOwl for emerging first in this challenging contest. As usual, your skills is indeed very impressive.

And of course to the rest of my fellow staff, great fight down there. Glad we didn't cut each other throats. Zorro, thanks for organising this fun contest.

I said on my vote post :

Of course slyowl's entry is really really awesome, but as I think he don't need my vote, I decided to vote for someone else :P

And I was right^^

Congratulation slyowl, as usual , your moc was really stunning, you just keep breaking the "omg it's beautiful" limit ...

Congratulation Erdi ,as I voted for you, I'm glad you won, your entry was very cool !

Congratulation Hinckley, I'll say the same things I said for erdi, I'm glad you won because I voted for you, and your entry was really cool and funny !

Congrats to SlyOwl, Erdyand and Hinckley for outstanding entries :thumbup:

A SOLUTION FOR SLYOWLS WINNING ADDICTION

As usual SlyOwl wins. I think hes addicted to winning so why don't we have another contest with a special set of rules for SlyOwl that would limit the amount of bricks, photos and minifigs he is allowed to use. With these rules in place some of the other staff members MIGHT, I SAY, MIGHT be able to beat him.

One again Congrats :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Edited by Broadside

As usual SlyOwl wins. I think hes addicted to winning so why don't we have another contest with a special set of rules for SlyOwl that would limit the amount of bricks, photos and minifigs he is allowed to use. With these rules in place some of the other staff members MIGHT, I SAY, MIGHT be able to beat him.

I'm in full agreement there! :pir_laugh2:

Congratulations to our three winners, and thank ye for all the votes all you guys gave me.

Also, a giant thank you to our fantastic Zorro for hosting this contest - it was great to have a practicle purpose to build a MOC. Thanks heaps mate!

Congrats again to the three winning entries, and enjoy your prizes SlyOwl!

Congrats to all the winners!

They were all brilliant, but of course I have a soft spot for the ones I voted for :grin:

Bald walruses give me nightmares, I don't care what millinery you adorn them with.

Congratulations! enjoy your award and make something nice with it! :pir-classic: Everyone did a great job ofcourse, but there has to be a winner :pir-sweet:

Thanks for running this, Zorro, and congrats to Hinck and Erdy! :thumbup:

Congratiulations Slyowl, enjoy the prizes! :thumbup:

I am! :pir-wub:

Y'know, I use less photos than most people for a MOC that size :pir-wink: My collection is definitely smaller than some of the other staff, and at that stage I only owned the Pirate Impulse set. So limiting me will only make me stronger! Strike me down and I will grow stronger! :pir-grin:

I really liked CGH's entry, but I forgot to vote before the deadline. Whitefang's audacity to give the redcoats a blue building! :laugh: