Sign in to follow this  
Shadows

Trouble in the Streets of Gotham: Day 1

titsog_intro.png

DAY 1

Welcome to Gotham!

Welcome again to another exciting episode of I'm going to get all of you killed and laugh as I do it Lifestyles of the Rich, Famous, and Fabulously Powerful! I'm your host, Shadows, or as I'm called in the world of Superheroes, The Scrutineer. Oh, these lovely ladies? Mind your own business.

Friends, and I call you friends because it's easier than remembering all of your names, I've called you here today to star in a very special show, one about how super you all are. Unfortunately, I have received information indicating that some of you may not be what you appear to be. No, not you Cross-dressing Boy, I mean that some of you might be villains in disguise. Maybe if you didn't all dress like such freaks, it would be easier to spot the ones who don't belong, but it's too late for that now, so instead we're going to play a little game.

In this topic, you may discuss, accuse, flirt, or do whatever else you choose. You can solve crosswords for all I care, just talk and more importantly, read what others are talking about. Jump to conclusions, metagame, vacillate and matriculate. Masticate for all I care. When you've had enough of all of that, follow the rules below and let me know what you'd like to do tonight. That's your most important job of all. Don't fail me!

The Rules (These will never change, so read them once and understand them)

1. You have each been sent a role PM outlining the things you can do at night. You must reply to that PM once per day/night cycle and make your selection. No other communication will be allowed.
  2. Your role PM details how you win. You may not quote your role PM in any form, but you are free to communicate in public or private with whoever you wish at any time, including after death.
  3. The only restriction to the open communication rule is that if you are a villain, you may not give away the identities of your teammates at any time, dead or alive (why would you want to anyway?).
  4. There will be no clues in the pictures. Either of them.
  5. You have 20 hours from the start of the day to reply to your role PM with the appropriate information. Failure to do so may be unpleasant (for you).
  6. Only players may post in this topic. Spectators may comment in the discussion topic.

The only exception to the rules is that the first day will last 44 hours to accommodate those of you who will be otherwise occupied tomorrow. After that, days will return to the 20 hour standard stated above.

The Players (in order of signup)

Jackattack7 - Rogue Hunter

Rumble Strike - Liberty

Cecilie - Ceshiirie

Scubacarrot - The Human Scot

zakura- Mr. Sunshine

Tamamono - Fernando Garcia, "Apocatequil"

Darkdragon - Darkpyro

Dannylonglegs - The Bombastic Bright-Blue Bombardier

Fugazi - Mysterious Mismatched Man

Esurient - Esur, The Ghost Hunter

badboytje88 - Earbuds

Peppermint_M - The Green Fairy

def - The Scoundrel

Oky - Green Ranger

Clone gunner comander jedi - Hedge Guy

VolcanicPanik - Simeon Belmondo

Scorpiox - Fishface

Palathadric - Monk Pretzel

InsaneJames - The Colored Commander

JackJonespaw - The Fairy

Im a brickmaster - Spirit Walker

Aokpies - Money Master

JimButcher - Random Kitten aka The Pussy

Bob - Admiral Bob

Professor Flitwick - The Invisible Cock-Blocker

Flare - Super Guy

Zepher - Richard

sparta342 - The Dynamic Eagle!

TrumpetKing67 - FabuGirl

DarthPotato - Super T-Rex

Etzel - Captain Colourless

Quarryman - The Hungry Bunny

CallMePie - Julius N. Fiddlevilter

TheBoyWonder - FangSmasher

Dragonator - Dashingly Handsome Man

fhomess - Cerebrus

Do you have what it takes to be a hero?

Let's get down to it, then. If you don't admit you're a villain right now, I'll burn you like your arm just brushed against the edge of the stove and stung for at least twenty minutes - without putting any ice on it. :devil:

Meow. So are we supposed to catch villains or something? Too exciting. I'd rather take a catnap. :purrr:

To sigh or not to sigh, that is the question,

For pain and death come swift to heroes proud,

You'll see the evil ones shout most high and loud.

Okay, you villains better watch out! My sparkle dust will pick the villains out! And I'm not in the mood to flit around!

All of you villains better come out of hiding now, because there is absolutely no way you can take on the power of FabuGirl.... and um... the other Superheroes...

Ah, 'tis a good day to fight crime in Gotham! :sweet: But what's this? Villains among us? Unacceptable! Let us weed out this scum! Unless they come out and show their true colors, whether willingly or not, we will know who's suspicious if they keep quiet. :wink:

Ba-Bam! Bad-guys beware! The Bombastic Bright-Blue Bombardier is bere!

What is this I hear about baddies beneath our collective noses? Blasphemy! They must be brought to justice!

Once and forever true,

The colour of justice is Bright-Blue!

Holy cow... the-the-there's a cat in here!?

He must be the villain.

All felines are evil.

Booyakashah! I'll be happy to smite these villains, right after I change my bandages.

I'm sure that we can find the traitors here!

Each one of us should think upon the day

and use our minds to bring about new cheer

by vanquishing the villains in our way.

Villains? Among us? And I thought we were the loyalist of heroes. Well, let's get this started and hope the odds will ever be in our favor.

Ha! This shall be an easy problem for me to solve! Me! Richard! Has everyone heard about the time that I saved a child from a car and ALSO told him to stop drinking pop to save his teeth! Hey! Everyone, stop drinking pop to save your teeth! And also, save the economy. For God's sake, people, doesn't anyone else care anymore?!

OK, guys, lets not jump to totally unreasonable, like, accusations. I have a few things to address.

Super Guy (Flare): That kitty is totally, like, cute!! He can't be villainous!! Actually, look can be decieving. But that would be to, like, obvious...

Mr. Sunshine (zakura): I'm not sure how vegetables will help us find the villains... Please elaborate, especially as your name totally has nothing to do with vegetables. And what powers do they have?

The Scoundrel (def): Care to show us what's under the bandages?

Fwoosh (CallMePie): I was getting more of a poetry vibe from him. Care to elaborate on your suspiscions?

I will take all the villains down with my new ultimate technique that I've been practicing! I call Ultimato Ceshiirie no jutsu!

Hello there lads and lasses. Let us be findin the villains noo. Ah cannae wait to bash the evil ones inna bloody pulp.

All of you villains better come out of hiding now, because there is absolutely no way you can take on the power of FabuGirl.... and um... the other Superheroes...

Villain or no villain, I'd love to go into hiding with you if you know what I mean! If it tickles your pickle we could also take the man fairy or the kitten with us :grin:

All this rubbish talk is giving me a headache. Speak quietly please, I am attempting to slip sleep under the radar (whatever that is :wacko: ) and it's difficult to do so, when you're all making idiotic squeals and screams. If you want to hear something noteworthy come here and I'll give you a piece of God's mind and perhaps a wack or two with this holy cross to make you come to your senses. Pretzel anyone? Full mouths can't speak as loudly empty ones, so by all means stuff your mouths, but if you finish my pretzels you will hear about it afterwards.

Villain or no villain, I'd love to go into hiding with you if you know what I mean! If it tickles your pickle we could also take the man fairy or the kitten with us :grin:

Hmmm, so you admit to being a villain, do you? And your scummy "partner" too, eh? What's with the cat? :look:

Bleughbleughbleugh!

Watch out scummy scums, 'cause Fishface is gonna get you! No-one is safe from these dreamy eyes.

Mmm, so you admit to being a villain, do you? And your scummy "partner" too, eh? What's with the cat? :look:

Accusing another bloke on the first day, obvious scum behaviour. What the hell are you trying to do anyway, catch the baddies?