Sign in to follow this  
Captain Zuloo

MOC: Blocksford Main Station

indexed.gif B-T-2A

Note: Track plan added in post #8.

Ok, so I have finaly been convinced to get together a layout with Sgt Tich for a train show. Im calling the layout "Blocksford". The online presence of this layout can be viewed here.

Anyway, I thought I'd share my main station with you. Feedback much appreciated!

Thanks.

On my kitchen bench:

blockfordstation01.jpg

blockfordstation02.jpg

blockfordstation03.jpg

blockfordstation04.jpg

blockfordstation05.jpg

On the Blocksford layout:

blockfordstation5.jpg

Edited by Phred

Although the pictures are pretty dark, it looks like a great train platform, and pretty long. Is there any interior toward the middle section?

Although the pictures are pretty dark, it looks like a great train platform, and pretty long. Is there any interior toward the middle section?

I have uploded some better pictures in a lighter room. So have a look now. And no, there isn't any interior. When it's on the layout it's designed for, it's hard enough to see under the roof (the platform section) let alone the inside. But thank you for your kind words. I hope these pictures are better. :pir-wink:

Thank you CGH. I will be taking some photos with some good light source set up when the layout it's designed for is complete. But I'm glad you appreciate my work in my first decent town MOC. I trid to use as many special techniques as my skill levels and brick supply would allow.

Edited by Captain Zuloo

Looks great. Only I can't see the pic's on the link you have posted. And R2-D2 is most of the times with 3CPO :wink: .

Looking forward to see more pic's of your layout.

Looks great. Only I can't see the pic's on the link you have posted. And R2-D2 is most of the times with 3CPO :wink: .

Looking forward to see more pic's of your layout.

Hehehehe. I know. But C3PO went on holiday, so R2-D2 is at the station to pick him up! :tongue: (either that or I don't have a C3PO) Correct, the link I provided has no images on it. Why? Captain Zuloo wants to be difficult. :grin: Soonish I will start to shoot some teasers, as the layout still isn't complete. Although I have until the start of April.

Anyway, thank you very much for your kind words. I feel honoured for someone who has a layout like yours to be commenting. :blush:

And drumroll please...

The Blocksford 2009 Track Plan!!!

trackplan.jpg

Not too big, I know. But this is my first layout, and I don't have alot of space to build a huge one anyway. This layout is 2.2 x 0.9m.

And brighter pictures and some of the station on the layout have been added to the first post too.

Edited by Captain Zuloo