Sign in to follow this  
Brickvergnugen

Big Al's Row Boat Emporium

thindexedgif.gif Vig. 55c

Need a row boat? Come on down to Big Al's Row Boat Emporium for all your row boat needs.!

big-als-1.jpg

Bad plunder? No plunder? No problem. Our easy terms will work with your booty seeking schedule.

big-als-11.jpg

Our sales staff is standing by to help.

big-als-2.jpg

Got a map and no way to get from point A to point X? Get on down to Big Al's and bring your wench!

big-als-4.jpg

We have row boats to meet any need:

Single seaters

big-als-9.jpg

Double seaters

big-als-8.jpg

Pickupboats

big-als-7.jpg

Even HYBRID's!!!!!

big-als-6.jpg

So get on over to Big Al's. Just look for our Shark Attack taking a bite out of overpriced row boats!!!

big-als-5.jpg

Okay, so I've had some free time and really wanted to find something to do with all the random row boats sitting around. My apologies to those overseas who have never had to sit through the awful car sales advertisements here in the USA. You're better off for not knowing them.

Hilarious!

You have the patter down just right :pir_laugh2: - you poor, tormented soul. You probably hear Big Al's piratey voice booming deals at you in your sleep :pir-tongue:

Four words: You Made My Day (YMMD). I really love the sign, and the idea is great also. But my favourite part would have to be the hybrid boat :pir-tongue:. Overall wonderfully done.

-Ricecracker

Very nice job! So funny.

Yeah, next thing you know they'll have people sending Buy a Camry today! subliminal messages in online posts or something...

Edited by Faramir

Simply hilarious and very smart... row boat hybrids... of course! :pir-laugh:

This is hilarious. The pick-up boat with the gunrack is the best part. You, sir (or ma'am, I don't know) have just made me smile.

This is hilarious. The pick-up boat with the gunrack is the best part. You, sir (or ma'am, I don't know) have just made me smile.

YAAAR!!...You caught my favorite part of the project. I'm so proud someone noticed the gun rack.

I really enjoyed looking at all the boats for sale, nice work of the new baseplate as well.

Hmmm, I do need a new row boat, off to Big Al's then :pir_laugh2:

Arghh, a great and creative pirate MOC. I really like the hybrid, now I can get the satisfaction of a big ship like Brickbeards Bounty with about 20 pieces :pir-tongue:

~Ak-47

Nice moc, and good use of that ugly baseplate.

Instantly reminded me of "stan's previously owned vessels" :pir-classic: .

That is effing hilarious!!! :pir-tongue: I had planned on incorporating most of my boats into my current MOC, which I'm about to post pictures of as a WIP, but it's gonna be a lot more "serious" or something... like there's a carpenter or something, and a drydock where construction has halted on an Imperial vessel that's been sitting for 15 years :-p

You made my day, that's a great MOC man, great MOC. Great idea.. I'm still debating whether or not to buy a second set with that baseplate, I just have to disguise the seam that shows between the two. :pir_laugh2:

I really like this! I especially like the idea of a car dealer in it. :pir_laugh2:

Nice usage of that baseplate too! I noticed when I looked for the second time.

The letters are very well made too.

I'd like a hybrid please. :pir_laugh2:

Wow you really captured the cheesy American car commercial well, but pirate style. I really like your sign especially the shark taking a nibble at the boat. The sales representatives are very funny. Your pick up boat and hybrid boat are clever. A hilarious creation! :pir-tongue:

Mr. Brickvergnugen,

I hope that all of your quality row boats have been checked for leaks.

As Mr. Samuel Arrow can attest, it's very important that each boat is carefully checked. :thumbup: