Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Theed Attack Diversion

:wub::oh::oh3:*huh**oh2*

I am left speechless...

This is absolutely stunning.

The ammount of dark tan tiles you have also amazes me...

Just wow...

*oh2* How awesome. I love the way you included your entry for the epic scenes as part of it.

You are really skilled at Naboo scenes and buildings. I really hope you build some more.

I'll get over the insane amount of dark tan tiles you have (good lord, you must have found a pick a brick motherload) and say that this is an amazing MOC. I watched this movie today (Spike celebrating the 'Force of July') and I must say that the battles inside the cities were some of the best parts and you've captured that here. On the other hand I must say that the movie is god awful as a whole...

This is awesome ! Wow Wow Wow default_wubnew.gifdefault_wubnew.gifdefault_wubnew.gifpirate_thumbup.gif

I love it! You sure got a lot of dark tan tiles!default_wubnew.gif

Minxter

Wow, an amazing amount of detail, an awesome custom speeder, and those Jedi would be SOOOOO screwed if just one droid in those tanks happened to glance over. Well done mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:

:wub::oh::oh3:*huh**oh2*

I am left speechless...

This is absolutely stunning.

The ammount of dark tan tiles you have also amazes me...

Just wow...

:laugh:

*oh2* How awesome. I love the way you included your entry for the epic scenes as part of it.

You are really skilled at Naboo scenes and buildings. I really hope you build some more.

I've actually been asked after the medium entry was done if I was going to finish the complete scene. So here it is!

Another amazing Moc.

:sweet:

WOW. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

:grin:

Its a very pretty and tragic scene you made but what really shocks me is how many of those dark tan plates you've collected :look:

PaB wall!

I'll get over the insane amount of dark tan tiles you have (good lord, you must have found a pick a brick motherload) and say that this is an amazing MOC. I watched this movie today (Spike celebrating the 'Force of July') and I must say that the battles inside the cities were some of the best parts and you've captured that here. On the other hand I must say that the movie is god awful as a whole...

Yes, I did! Been able to watch a few scenes from the OT during the weekend.

This is awesome ! Wow Wow Wow default_wubnew.gifdefault_wubnew.gifdefault_wubnew.gifpirate_thumbup.gif

I love it! You sure got a lot of dark tan tiles!default_wubnew.gif

Minxter

Having a lot of bricks without a purpose doesn't mean much. Once I got these from the PaB wall I knew that they would be put to good use over and over again!

Wow, an amazing amount of detail, an awesome custom speeder, and those Jedi would be SOOOOO screwed if just one droid in those tanks happened to glance over. Well done mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:

Apparently the battle droids don't have much smarts. :tongue:

AC

PaB wall!

Lucky. My PaB wall only has tires, windows (with no frames), and a ton of 2x4s. :hmpf_bad:

Now THIS is Star Wars! :tongue::thumbup:

Amazing job!

:laugh:

Lucky. My PaB wall only has tires, windows (with no frames), and a ton of 2x4s. :hmpf_bad:

That's also where I got most of the plants that I've used for the Endor dios. Plus it's good to know the store personnel too! :wink:

AC

That's also where I got most of the plants that I've used for the Endor dios. Plus it's good to know the store personnel too! :wink:

Double lucky. :angry::wink:

You seem to be on fire with Naboo MOC´s latley, and I love them.

Haven´t seen to many this big, great and detailed exept yours.

Very many great details added as well.

WOW *oh2*

The amount of tan bricks and dark tan tiles you have is amazing!

And this MOC is so detailed!

Excellent job!

Double lucky. :angry::wink:

I better not mention anymore the other stuff I've got from the PaB wall. :tongue:

You seem to be on fire with Naboo MOC´s latley, and I love them.

Haven´t seen to many this big, great and detailed exept yours.

Very many great details added as well.

As I've mentioned in the other scenes, these are presented as individual scenes which will be merged into one final scene. Visualize it by combining all the Theed scenes together. Can you see now which one I'm referring to?

Brilliant!

Love the detail :cry_happy:

:grin:

WOW *oh2*

The amount of tan bricks and dark tan tiles you have is amazing!

And this MOC is so detailed!

Excellent job!

Don't know if you've seen the previous MOCs that were integrated into this. More to come...

AC

I better not mention anymore the other stuff I've got from the PaB wall. :tongue:

Don't you dare! :angry::tongue:

The best I've ever gotten was light grey 1x3s. :hmpf_bad::sad::cry_sad:

W00T! :thumbup:

Awsome!!

:sweet:

Don't you dare! :angry::tongue:

The best I've ever gotten was light grey 1x3s. :hmpf_bad::sad::cry_sad:

Lucky you, I've never got any grey bricks from the store. Lately, there's nothing much to talk about the PaB wall inventory that have shown up.

AC

Lucky you, I've never got any grey bricks from the store. Lately, there's nothing much to talk about the PaB wall inventory that have shown up.

I saw those in December. I used the free PaB box from November, which measures exactly 11x11, so I filled that up with one solid square of grey 1x3s and 1x1s. :sweet:

But for most of this year, it's been all lime green and orange 2x4s for me. :sad:

ive never seen so much tan in my life and especially haven't seen it put together that well

great job :thumbup:

Wow, That's stunning! I was under the impression that you would be throwing a bunch of your previous Theed Mocs, but this is just as good. I love all those different buildings!

ive never seen so much tan in my life and especially haven't seen it put together that well

great job :thumbup:

You probably haven't seen this or this?

Wow, That's stunning! I was under the impression that you would be throwing a bunch of your previous Theed Mocs, but this is just as good. I love all those different buildings!

Now why would I do that? Just one more to go! :grin:

AC