I have been collecting parts for making Madaco's cars since I first saw his AWD SUV MK1 sometimes ago.

I really like his creation. I would like to take this opportunity to say a big thank you to Madoca for building such great cars, and making those instructions out for FREE. I really appreciate it. So lets see what I have built so far...

Mini Car

minicar-1.jpg

minicar-2.jpg

minicar-3.jpg

minicar-4.jpg

Buggy

buggy-1.jpg

buggy-2.jpg

buggy-3.jpg

AWD Pick Up Truck

awdpickuptruck-1.jpg

awdpickuptruck-2.jpg

awdpickuptruck-3.jpg

AWD SUV MK2

awdsuvmk2-1.jpg

awdsuvmk2-2JPG.jpg

awdsuvmk2-3.jpg

awdsuvmk2-4.jpg

Rock Crawler

rock-1-1.jpg

rock-2-1.jpg

rock-3-1.jpg

Wing Body Truck

wing-1.jpg

wing-2.jpg

wing-3.jpg

and finally a big pic with all of his creations that I build.

DSC01326.jpg

Edited by terenshi

Yeah, he makes great MOCs. Wish he had made photo instructions for that beautiful dump truck on Youtube though :laugh:

Yeah, he makes great MOCs. Wish he had made photo instructions for that beautiful dump truck on Youtube though :laugh:

I didnt know that he made the dump truck. OMG it is so nice. I want to build it too but i guess the dump truck maybe already disassembled

It is not Lego collection, it's Madoca!

:)

I am also big fan of his creations

Edited by rm8

Wow, that is some real dedication to building Madoca's creations! I have the wing body truck and the red supercar, and I'll really like to build his 6x6.

I just built the Rock Crawler... Lots of building fun for me, mad lots of fun for my three year old! All of Madocca's designs are so well engineered!

Wow, that is some real dedication to building Madoca's creations! I have the wing body truck and the red supercar, and I'll really like to build his 6x6.

I wanted to build his red super car too, but he didnt post the complete part list in the picture so I am too lazy to find the parts haha

I wanted to build his red super car too, but he didnt post the complete part list in the picture so I am too lazy to find the parts haha

Then it is your lucky day because I posted the parts list right here.

Awsome!! You have a new fan of your work.

I really like your MOCs, specially the Mini Car. Fresh air to TECHNIC MOCs ;)

The small red Supercar is great, I built it yesterday to try to get some inspiration for a MOC of my own.. It really is great, and manages to do everything that I wanted to do (but couldnt figure out good solutions to) when I myself built a small red race car :thumbup::classic: