MKJoshA

[WZ3:G15, Desert King] Bamboo Ambush

All through the forests of the Nestlands there are shrines and monuments dotting the landscape. The natives know how to navigate through the forest as if it were a talent they were born with. Visitors to the Nestlands though, found these monunments very helpful in finding their way through the bamboo forests. The Ulandus troops wandered the paths through the forest on regular patrols, watching for insurgents.

The Desert King's men heard the call of the Nestlands clans and came to their defense. The Masketeers and the mummy guard learned the Ulandus patrol times and set up an ambush to take out the foreign invaders.

16774049020_6582f771a8_c.jpg

16775314049_e3f49ca22f_c.jpg

16935582376_c6e67005e3_c.jpg

16961520575_1eb019c0b3_c.jpg

16935581406_6a324a4e37_c.jpg

That's some good looking landscaping and bamboo there, but I especially like that sweet monument. Nice entry, glad to see the Desert King is making such a fine showing in the Nestlands! :thumbup:

Edited by MassEditor

Great job! Love the shrine! The base seems a little in-congruent, but that is forgivable. Great job!

Dark red bricks! :drool::laugh: Nice job here, I like all the bamboo and nice vegetation we've been seeing for this challenge (now if only I had my foliage here!). :thumbup:

I'm glad you all like it! I was pleased myself with how it turned out. I've never tried a base like this before, but I was inspired by Adair's builds.

Dark red bricks! :drool::laugh: Nice job here, I like all the bamboo and nice vegetation we've been seeing for this challenge (now if only I had my foliage here!). :thumbup:

Yes! I got the desired reaction with my dark red profile bricks!