With the success of Brick 2014 (we launched there) we're really excited by the brick show this year. With details of Brick2015 soon to be released, who's going and what do you hope to see/exhibit?

Where is it? What is it similar to? When is it?

That would all help.

It's not our event, we're just excited to go there ;) It's the biggest LEGO show in England. All details are on their website: Brick2015.com It will be held at the London Excel centre again this year. However, the dates been moved to mid December rather than November.

I'd like to go but December isn't working it for me because of work, it's the busiest time of the year unfortunately.

I enjoyed it a lot last year, not least because of all the great people, and I'll certainly be going back. Hopefully I'll be allowed to display my stuff there, but if not I'll probably go for AFOLCon alone and just be a visitor. I like the changes they're doing for this year - they seem to be to the benefit of the exhibitors/participants.

I'm planning to attend as well shall I be allowed to exhibit. So far it sounds pretty good, and I love that it has been moved to December. I'm certainly looking forward to it - and be it only for seeing so many familiar faces again!

I think moving it to December was a good move, because a lot of parents will be going there to buy presents. The fact they're making it even bigger this year also shows how popular it was. The Thursday / School day was a bit of a low point, but the other three days, we didn't even get a chance for lunch.

Edited by MinifigureHQ

I hope to display. If I can I'll attend, might drag my sister and her husband too.

always worth getting a helping hand, even if its just to watch the display during breaks.

I know the contents of the goody bag will not be advertised, but I'm wondering whether the VIP access is worth the price since I'm only able to visit the event on saturday. Any thoughts?

Following last years show, I'm hoping they have a real life Merc Grab truck on display, with the Lego version alongside!

Last years show was impressive, it was just so packed with kids, it was hard to see any of the exhibits, I felt it needed an adults only time after hours where the AFOLs could get to look around.

As regards AFOLs getting time to look around, this is probably what the AFOLCON day on Thursday (London show) is designed for.

I'm Def going to be going again. Really enjoyed it last year even if it was soo busy and was tough to get to see everything on show.

Looks like I'm only going to be able to go on the Sunday again as well.

If people are thinking of getting family tickets for Friday 11th Dec, Littlebird are doing a deal. Available for next 6 days.

37% off Family of 2, £30 (usually £47.50).

37% off Family of 3, £45 (usually £71.25).

37% off Family of 4, £60 (usually £95).

37% off Family of 5, £75 (usually £118.75).

Saving includes booking fee of £1.75.

Voucher only valid Friday 11 Dec, 3-8pm.

I'll be at the DK stand at the ExCel tomorrow evening - come and say hi! :)

Edited by Miss Kyle

I'll be at the DK stand at the ExCel tomorrow evening - come and say hi! :)

Will certainly do that, looking forward to seeing you again! :)

It took me a hole week to modify all the photo's of Brick 2015 London, but here you go.

Because there were so many great models and buildings present, it was hard to sort out the photo's making the list not to long. I ended up with about 320 photo's.

Enjoy!