A bunch of Images. Slow connection? Let it load. Fast Connection? I still suggest letting it load.

Annotations and "boring" info are in the descriptions of the flickr gallery.

00thumb.jpg

This is Syd.

01front.jpg

Say Hi, Syd!

02hi.jpg

Syd is a very friendly Robot! He would like to give you a hug!

03hug.jpg

He is a very good robot. He can do many things like Acting.

04act.jpg

Sometimes Syd like to boogie down!

05disco.jpg

Syd can make mistakes sometimes, but he's a good robot! He always says sorry!

06sorry.jpg

Syd is also very strong!

07strong.jpg

This is because he drinks his milk and eats his veggies. He also likes to exercise!

08run.jpg

Syd wants to be your friend.

He is in no way a deadly Robot with missile launchers in his legs that could kill people, no no no!

He is very kind, and the picture below is fake!

09missile.jpg

He is a very caring robot. Please be friends with Syd!

11pose.jpg

[-TA-]

As much as I despise Bionicles, you are really good at getting the pose just right. I commend you on that, and the waste area looks good, that piece you used fit's just right.

Nice body proportions and an unusual but fine use of different pieces.

Great job - the propotions and usage of parts are fantastic. I especially like that you found another use for the Kadin. :thumbup:

As much as I despise Bionicles, you are really good at getting the pose just right. I commend you on that, and the waste area looks good, that piece you used fit's just right.

Most of the pieces in this MOC aren't even Bionicle parts - they're either normal technic or from the Slizers and Roboriders lines. The only Bionicle specific pieces I see are the Kanohi mask and the Toa feet. :wink:

Great work. The backward head/mask for the head looks good :thumbup:.

Your poses have been displayed nicely too.

Heh, i find MOCs that can incoprorate Bionicle, System and Technic to be some of the most amazing, because of the shapes from each. Yea I like the waist too, and believe it or not was based off this [The waist part] Thank you.

Nice body proportions and an unusual but fine use of different pieces.

Pretty much started with the head as some sort of Armature, but then changed that when I did the body and upper legs. I'm glad I hit the proportions well. Thanks.

Great job - the propotions and usage of parts are fantastic. I especially like that you found another use for the Kadin. :thumbup:

Most of the pieces in this MOC aren't even Bionicle parts - they're either normal technic or from the Slizers and Roboriders lines. The only Bionicle specific pieces I see are the Kanohi mask and the Toa feet. :wink:

Thanks.

Yep, your last statement is completely true. This MOC could have been made in 2006, with the part usage. ._.

I'll be Syds friend.

xD

Very good. It looks amazing. Great job!

He'll be your friend too. :D

Remember that he doesn't have any blunt shooters or whatnot in his knees. Nope, none at all.

Great work. The backward head/mask for the head looks good :thumbup:.

Your poses have been displayed nicely too.

Thanks, the spikes gave some flair.

He pretty much wanted to be posed, I didn't have any idea that I wanted to do something like what I did until I started taking pictures. As I took poses like "Disco" it pretty much added up to him being almost human... with[out] a blunt shooter in his knee. :P

[-TA-]