Sign in to follow this  
sologuy369

Closed/concluded questions and answers

I'm a new member and I have a queastion or two. :wink:

1.Where can I check my pm(where is my inbox).ANSWERED Thanks :thumbup:

2.Is a EB membership free?ANSWERED thanks :thumbup:

3.I posted this in my Hello page:I'm looking for a photo of Lego Han Solo for my avatar.ANSWERED THANKS :thumbup:

4.I'm having trouble copy and pasting a photo for my sig.What's wrong?ANSWERED thanks :thumbup:

PLEASE HELP ME :cry_sad: !

Edited by sologuy369

I can't find it.I have 4 options right of MY CONTROLS and nothing right of MY FRIENDS. :cry_sad:

Please help ME :pir-cry_sad: !

Edited by sologuy369

Hey there! Welcome to Eurobricks. The reason you don't have any PM options is because of the rash of spamming that was going on. They decided that to reduce spam, a user must acquire 10 or more posts before that user can send or receive PM messages. I hope this helps, and if it doesn't, ask a staff member.

Hey there! Welcome to Eurobricks. The reason you don't have any PM options is because of the rash of spamming that was going on. They decided that to reduce spam, a user must acquire 10 or more posts before that user can send or receive PM messages. I hope this helps, and if it doesn't, ask a staff member.

Ricecracker is right on this point.

Indeed, this move was made, to reduce new members from spamming others via the use of PM.

Thanks.

Hello.First, I want to say it's a pleasure to be a EB member :classic: .

Second,(as i said in my hello page)I am looking for a photo of a Lego Han Solo for my avatar.I would perfer photos not taken by YOU :grin: ,but if you have a good one, feel free to post it here.

I did post this in my sig, but my other post are older.

PLEASE HELP ME :cry_sad::wacko::wink: !

*edit*

An admin can close this.

thanks for all the help!

Edited by sologuy369

Thanks :laugh: , but I was looking for a tan color one :wacko::wink:

Then an admin can close it.I would have pm someone but I can't yet

Thanks for your photo though :grin: .

I will use this for my sig!

Edited by sologuy369

Hi, sologuy369 if you want I can add a white background or a really cool camo background.

Thanks.When I need a photo I WILL go to Bricklink :tongue: .I was trying to add computerbug's photo to my sig but I'm having copy and paste problems :angry: .

Note to clone killer:Yes :sweet: ,I do want a camo backround.

Edited by sologuy369

To put an image in your sig, hit this button: rte-image-button.png, then copy and paste the URL of the image you are using. If you are on Firefox, it's right click/copy image location, and if you are using Internet Explorer, I believe it is under right click/properties. Hope that helps. :classic:

To put an image in your sig, hit this button: rte-image-button.png, then copy and paste the URL of the image you are using. If you are on Firefox, it's right click/copy image location, and if you are using Internet Explorer, I believe it is under right click/properties. Hope that helps. :classic:

I can copy it to "My Pictures" :classic: but can't transfer to where it needs to be. :sad:

I get 4 options with a right click:save,print,e-mail and open folder.

Edited by sologuy369

There are many resources and tutorials at your disposal. Please read the Site Guidelines, accessible by clicking the "Site Guidelines" button located in the upper left corner of any page under the head banner.

Please refer to the tutorials and refrain from posting topics with all caps cries for help as the subject line. If you can't find an answer by searching feel free to start a topic but be specific about your question in the title-and don't use all caps. Thank you.

Edited by Hinckley
fixing my grammar because I posted from my phone. :)

2.Is a EB membership free?

Yes. Infact, somtimes you can win free stuff too from the various contests. :classic:

3.I posted this in my Hello page:I'm looking for a photo of Lego Han Solo for my avatar.

I belive this was answered.

4.I'm having trouble copy and pasting a photo for my sig.What's wrong?

Hmmm, maybe there is a character limit for new members.

Hope that helps, enjoy your stay at EB.

Stauder.

All of these can be found by searching and reading the pinned topics.

Start with the Index of Tutorials pinned at the top of this forum.

If you want to get serious about reviews, look into the reviews academy, otherwise, anyone can make a review on any set they want.

The Reviewers Academy is a serious program for members who want to create great reviews, the teachers will guide you through your reviews, it's tough, but you'll end up with some great reviews, check out some in my sig.

I do not understand

What are the areas that you don't understand, as explained by our Eurobricks member, Big Cam.

He did show you the right directory and links with it. If you don't tell us what you don't understand clearly, we can't help you in a much efficient manner.

Edit: This topic is now locked..

The forum reads

Minifig Customisation Workshop

and it should be CustomiZation

The forum reads

Minifig Customisation Workshop

and it should be CustomiZation

Well... since this is Eurobricks, why should American English suddenly be official? :wink:

Not a typo, just common variety in English language.

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/customization

There are plenty of similar words like that, like defense/defence. Usually the differences are regional (like US/UK).

Oh, thank you for that I stand corrected. My apoligies, I wasn't trying to convert anything to American English, ignorance just got the better of me.

Well... since this is Eurobricks, why should American English suddenly be official? :wink:

I wasn't implying that at all, I just wasn't aware of the alternate spelling. All is good now, and I learned something today.