Sign in to follow this  
legofanatic12

What Simpsons will NOT get minifigures?

Since there's a topic about DC and Marvel superheroes and villains that LEGO will NOT getting minifigures due to any inappropriate matters. Now this topic is about Simpsons characters from the show that will NOT be releasing by LEGO as minifigures?

I will say the ff below:

Duffman = He might be more interesting, but LEGO cannot produce it either in sets or minifigures series due to the use of a Beer brand name.

Reverend Timothy Lovejoy = He appears in Brick Like Me, but he never made physically until LEGO can decide whether or not to be made as minifigure.

Moe = He rejected from Simpsons series 1 then he did not featured again in Simpsons series 2. Maybe it was due to his main occupation as a Bartender.

I'd say the twins: Sherri and Terri (at least one of them)

While Patty and Selma are twins, they are not identical, and you can identify them easily

In the other hand, Sherry and Terry are 100% identical. It'd be like selling the very same minifigure twice.

tve19509-20110213-696.jpg

And, as you said Duffman and Reverend Lovejoy.

I don't know about Moe. I don't feel the door is completely closed for him.

Of course, some minor characters like Homer's Vegas wife will never get minifigures.

Edited by Robert8

Any members of the Springfield Mafia.

Kearny (We had Nelson Muntz, but Kearny should not be released physically due to any references of School Bullying).

Anything exclusive for Tree house of Horror.

Number One or any members of the Stonecutters (not any existing characters such as Homer etc).

Ms. Botz (She is the worst criminal babysitter in the Simpsons TV Show. Reason that LEGO will NOT getting a minifigure of her because it contains graphical content and any references to child abuse.)

Larry Baxter

Mr. Ice Pick

Tattoo Annie

Edited by legofanatic12

I was surprised to see Itchy and Scratchy, especially one with an axe based on their violent, in-show nature. Though I don't regularly watch The Simpsons, I thought the cat was usually getting decatitated?

The only character that I know of that may not be made would be that bad guy (Snake?) :classic:

sideshow bob, given his main goal in life is to kill bart. same for his brother, cecil, except he wanted to destroy the whole town.

sideshow bob, given his main goal in life is to kill bart. same for his brother, cecil, except he wanted to destroy the whole town.

Prison_Bob_World.jpg

It is fine when he's in his prison clothes like the one in the picture, but minus the knife, the detonator, and the thing in the left just leave the rake.

Edited by legofanatic12

Most of the characters you guys are listing we will most likely get if this line continues on for awhile.

Lego is slowly realizing that there is a big adult collector market out there for certain themes and in turn I think we will see things that you guys consider contraversial.

Jimmy the Scumbag (According to his biography, he is considered as a registered sex offender which LEGO will NOT produce it.)

The Bloody Hangman (Contains violence references and it's more graphical image)

The Beery Brothers (Contains alcohol references)

Meathook (He wears a cross necklace which contains any religious references)

The only character that I know of that may not be made would be that bad guy (Snake?) :classic:

If he has a pistol, he might considered inappropriate to the LEGO Simpsons Minifigures line or sets due to any references to guns and weapons. The only reason that LEGO will produce Snake Jailbird as minifigure if he includes only handcuffs and a sack or just without any accessories.

Edited by legofanatic12

They have so many characters that are well know that I can't really see them not making one if they continue the set. I can't recall the number of characters but all the regular ones are sure to have mini figures.

I'd say the twins: Sherri and Terri (at least one of them)

While Patty and Selma are twins, they are not identical, and you can identify them easily

In the other hand, Sherry and Terry are 100% identical. It'd be like selling the very same minifigure twice.

tve19509-20110213-696.jpg

And, as you said Duffman and Reverend Lovejoy.

I don't know about Moe. I don't feel the door is completely closed for him.

Of course, some minor characters like Homer's Vegas wife will never get minifigures.

Or they will might include Sherri and Terri in the sets instead of Minifigures line.

Princess Kashmir = Due to sexual content and anything that is references to rudeness.

Sarcastic Man

Don Brodka

Herman Hermann

Edited by legofanatic12

The fact that Itchy and Scratchy made it into Series 1 with two weapons (that we know are used for the purpose of killing one another) makes me believe we might be getting some characters we wouldn't expect, such as Sideshow Bob, or even Jimbo, Dolph and Kearney.

As for characters we won't end up seeing, I think it's just a matter of how popular and well-known they are. I strongly believe we will see Moe in some form, simply because he's just such a well known and fan favourite character of the series.

I doubt we will ever see Rodd or Todd, unless the Elementary School is made and they need to fill it with younger characters.

Hank Scorpio, even though a fan favourite, was only in one episode, and we'd be more likely ending up getting Russ Cargill before him.

McBain, due to his violent nature, but then again, we did get Itchy and Scratchy. Perhaps we're more likely getting Rainer Wolfcastle or President Schwarzenegger.

Definitely can't see them making Herman:

Hermann.png

That would be a cool one!

Since we already have new short sleeve moulded arms, I think they can use only the upper part of the mould to make Herman's right arm.

Jebediah Springfield statue that appears in every Simpsons Episode (except Brick Like Me). Animal cruelty references due to the deceased bear that he stepped on it.

Edited by legofanatic12

Well...

Homer has been a gangster, has killed, has posed for erotic pictures, has been drunk, has been drugged, has been corrupt, has broken the law like 1000 times .... and has been shown strangling his son like.... every week

And yet... we got a minifigure.

I think all the characters metioned here could get minifigures.

I said Sherri and Terri for technical reasons, but they could be included on a set anyway.

Edited by Robert8

I can't imagine Moe would get a figure, but he's a pretty major character, so they might have to revamp him slightly if they did make him. Lovejoy is another shaky one, thanks to him being a pastor, but we did get Flanders as much of a religious nut as he is as of recent. I would say Snake, but seeing as we're getting him in the Kwik E Mart....

Otto I could see getting a figure. Give him a guitar and he's golden.

id say otto mann due to his "recreational" habit but if they are allowing snake as a figure with his criminal history, you never know.

I don't see why not, he is a bus driver. Sure he smokes dope, but then probably so does the hippie in Series 6 CMF. They decided not to give him anything related to dope, so it's fine. They may even go as far as doing Rev Lovejoy, as it is a character they are doing rather than a generic priest. He could just wear a shirt and tie, that way there are no parts available for making generic priests. Moe, sure, is a bar tender. But they could just put him in regular clothes (or a Pin-Pals top) and have him in some other scene.