Sign in to follow this  
RaptorBandito

Have any of you purchased from A Minifig Cat?

Hi All,

I've been checking out A MInifig Cat's store on Bricklink for a while now. I always see things that I put on a short list to buy, but for whatever reason I haven't gotten around to purchasing through there yet. Some of the newest items look particularly interesting: http://www.minifigca...BD_All03-01.jpg

The part ML79 (as labeled in the photo) looks perfect for Sandtroopers. And the part LBR6 reminds me of a force pike or something similar seen used by Skiff Guards.

I was wondering if anyone has purchased from this custom store before, and what you thought? I've seen a lot of images on Flickr where people use the parts, but I haven't been able to find much information on the items themselves. I would love to hear your thoughts. Thanks!

Edited by RaptorBandito

Hey there,

I have ordered from Minifig.cat a few times now and have always had great service. I believe many of his parts are Sidan parts but fit the Lego minifigure perfectly. The parts always arrive quickly even though I live in the U.K.

I would also say check out their website at Minifig.cat if you haven't already as I found they had a better selection on there rather than the Bricklink store.

Here's one I made earlier-

flumpcharbw111136.jpg

Now go place that order! :wink:

Hiya

his website is www.minifigcat.com.

I've bought lots of stuff from there too. the SWAT team gear is particularly nice. A lot of it seems incredibly similar to Brick Arms and the prices are favourable.

Sorry for late reply but I noticed the web address provided was wrong.

Edited by Hammerstein NWC

Sorry for late reply but I noticed the web address provided was wrong.

No its not, its a link! Try clicking it!

FYI MinifigCat is a girl. :P

And I have been a long time customer before she became widely used by the community.

-Omi

I have ordered from this store more than once and liked what I got.

Just to be clear however, this is not a "customs" store. The elements being sold are commercially produced by a LEGO competitor in Taiwan thus they are actually "clone brand" parts even if the items being offered are in no way copies or rip-offs of particular LEGO products.