Sign in to follow this  
Zorro

Tournament of Retribution

errr...bluecoats start?

Whoever is first, starts!

And so I do! :pir-skull:

Out of the Blue

First things first:

There are quite some pictures in here, that was necessarry to make the story complete.

It could be shocking for people who love bananas. :pir-skull:

And please don't take the jokes personal, it is not my intention to harm people.

I had great fun assembling this together, I hope you will have fun too. :pir-classic:

It is 1734, in the LEGO Caribbean.

Captain Blackmoor found something unusual on the seas, something you don't see every day.

Yes, it was the good fellow Joey Lock! Sailing on a heavy-battledamaged ship.

Like that way, we managed to capture him.

Instead of killing him, we decided to make some fun. :pir-sweet:

bathtub002.jpg

bathtub003.jpg

bathtub005.jpg

bathtub006.jpg

bathtub007.jpg

bathtub008.jpg

bathtub009.jpg

bathtub010.jpg

bathtub011.jpg

bathtub013.jpg

bathtub001.jpg

bathtub012.jpg

TAKE THAT! :pir-devil:

Edited by Captain Blue Hair

Very nice! At least I did a brave act before the Cannon Ball completly missed. :pir_laugh2:

When did this contest start? I thought it was Bluecoats vs Bluecoats?

It is Blue team vs. Blue team, but it was not logical to let two the same factions battle against eachother.

So I decided to keep it Blue vs. Red, but now it depends on which Blue team makes the most funny and best built entries.

I'm eager to see how this turns out...

And I'm glad you like it Joey! :pir-sweet:

Nice one! Again the bananas proved themselves worthy! Good use of the blue flames and nice camera angles. Also some brave words from Sir Lock, all the other officers could take that as an example :pir-classic: Anyway, this is a good and funny way to get rid of those lobsters. :pir-skull:

Since we are blue vs blue it might be helpful to put your team name at the top of the post so people viewing them know who is who.

Great Moc!

Since we are blue vs blue it might be helpful to put your team name at the top of the post so people viewing them know who is who.

Great idea! Second post edited. :pir-wink:

Great Moc!

Thanks! I had some great fun making it. :pir-sweet:

Well since it seems that we are fighting Blue coats, our team has decided to go Green!

You shall now refer to us as team Green thunder, for we are green coats fighting the Blue scum!

Yes we are a rowdy bunch:

a.jpg

Since we are a new faction, we needed to come up with a new way of torturing and killing our enemies, so i came up with:

Fish-Slapping!

It is basically Bitch-slapping your enemy with some fresh sea fruit until blood pores out there every hole.

So in order to do this one needs a basket of sea fruit:

b.jpg

Some captured Blue coats, don't you think they look like a bunch of hicks and their leaders just some whiny pansies?:

c.jpg

Next up the Green coats pick up a piece of sea fruit, and let the games begin!

d.jpg

A close up action shot, boy that crab's claw in his face must hurt:

e.jpg

And seen from the eyes of the Blue coats, you can already see the blood starting to come out:

f.jpg

So some of you might wonder why i have such a small fish, compared to admiral B whom is slapping his Blue coat with an enormous Octopus...

Well i like things to last, especially when i torture my enemy. :jollyroger:

I'd also like to take this chance to thank my buddy Stash2stixx for hooking me up with a green Dollar Bill wig!

I hope you enjoy this one!

I always knew the Captain was never to be trusted by anyone! However its Bluecoats getting slapped so Ill let this pass... :pir_laugh2:

I just noticed, That in the many MOCs people have made of me, no one has my real face! :pir-cry_sad:

So does this mean it has now officially turned "Blue" vs "Blue" rather than it being unfair for the Redcoats to be punished even after being battered by the Judges scores? :thumbup:

I'm also a greencoat now, so I can laugh about the poor bluecoats :pir_laugh2: This is just a very painful death, but at least theycan try to eat something before they die (if they manage to take a bite of the fish whilst being hit with them) Nice entry, and also the spongebob-minifigs are doing a great job!

Joey: It's GREEN vs. Blue now! :pir-grin:

Edited by Admiral Green Buns

I actually don't know what to say... :pir-hmpf_bad:

Captain Blue Hair, once a fanatic Bluecoat, what has become of you...

I hope you understand this isn't easily forgotten, revenge will come. I promise. :pir-devil:

And still, I really like it. Great idea! :pir-sweet:

Oh and I like your new haircut too. :pir-laugh:

Red VS Blue On The Slopes...

I made and photographes this MOC before the results of the last round were known. So it is still Red VS Blue, but I think I would have made a Red VS Blue one anyway.

What I tried to achieve here is an embarrasing situation for the reds without violence.

I have been skiing a lot recently with some friends and I realised how embarrased my mates got when they fell over. Humiliated even. So I thought it would be funny to put some redcoats through the same thing. So here is what I came up with... :pir_laugh2:

3898970039_450376f8c4.jpg

A wide shot of my MOC. Probably the most SNOT I've ever used in one creation.

3898970261_f7587be38b.jpg

One of the bluecoats comfortably pushing himself down the slope in a crate. Well, there was no reason to waste Blackmoor's banana crate was there? :pir-tongue:

3899752408_615b12f514.jpg

Well, if ski poles aren't readily available, rifles come in handy. See, this is what's so good about the bluecoats. They are resourceful and they take initiative unlike their silly red counterparts. (Or green for that matter)

3898970983_7391d68371.jpg

Another bluecoat speeding down the slope. And in a bucket too. If he were a redcoat, he wouldn't have thought of a bucket, he'd be on a mere plank of wood!

3898970519_9a26027525.jpg

Uh oh! It looks like the goofy redcoat has run into a problem, or rather, a rock. Take note how all the bluecoats managed to miss it. Stupid redcoats...AGAIN!

I hope you guys like it. :pir-classic:

flickr set.

:pir_laugh2: Look at the redcoat's face! Good entry capt. Zuloo!

And it doesn't really matter they are not against the greencoats, the bluecoats are, ofcourse, still agains redcoats and greencoats are against ever other coat. It's just about how funny it is, not against which enemy.

Funny and original MOC :pir-classic:

Very nice! But it isn't the Redcoats fault, The Bluecoats are too fat and are hogging the whole slope! He had no choice! :pir_laugh2:

So I see no one likes the Bluecoats now, Greencoats are against Bluecoats, Redcoats are against Bluecoats, Pirates are against Bluecoats. Not long before Bluecoats are extinct.

Green Thunder again!

Although there are not so many Greencoats, the few that exist are very smart. They have made a time machine very recently and who can we use as testdummies better than prisoners! :pir-skull: Well, it's not so bad, I mean, who doesn't want to travel in time? It's a very unique experience :pir-classic:

So here they go. I also give them some stuff they can take with them on their journey.

leghoo3.jpg

We send the first prisoner to the Jurassic period. And as the first man Bluecoat ever he faces a dinosaur! And we also gave some meat with the prisoner so he could feed the dinosaurs.

leghoo41.jpg

The second one finds himself back in the Middle Ages! The time they burnt a lot of misterious people. The people thought they were witches and magicians.

leghoo51.jpg

We gave the third one also some nice clothes and sent him to the wild west, so to the future!

leghoo1.jpg

We didn't have to give the last one special clothes, instead, we took something from him. Than we hanged him on a wooden thing and send him just a few miles away, but in the same time period as we were.

leghoo2.jpg

And after this we decided to destroy the machine again because it would be dangerous in the wrong hands. But we can easily build another one if we want to. It was a succes and gave us some very funny moments. Thanks prisoners, Thanks time machine!

Edited by Admiral Green Buns

Haha, great work to you guys! I like your idea Zuloo! No need to waste a crate aye? :pir-tongue: Now everyone can see how much talent the Redcoats have. None.

And Croissant's idea is hilarious as well. Poor Armendariz facing that dinosaur... The cowboy image did it for me. :pir-grin:

Great work guys! :thumbup:

WOW - I have been having a heck of a week at work and it looks like I missed a ton in just a short period. Awsome, A banana marooning, a seafood slap fight (I wouldn't want to be the one who took Mrs. Puff to the face!), a bunch of poor, fat, lazy bluecoats sledding in garbage cans, and time travel (that wild west image has to be my favorite - had to wipe some spit off my monitor it made me laugh so hard!). I'd say so far the judges are going to have a really hard time making a selection. Truelly impressive and extremely entertaining. :thumbup:

Edited by Commodore Hornbricker

Green Coats! "Green Thunder"

After the Blue Coats easy victory over the Red Coats they eventually fell into Civil War. Thus the Green Coats were born.

001.jpg

002.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

003.jpg

I know it is not in this thread...but Down with Jansued's Destiny!

Lock, Super....I look Forward to Your Response.

:pir_laugh2: Nice MOC! The cannon looks very fearsome, I think most enemies try to get away from it even if it's not shooting. Those wooden wheels must be very strong to hold it's weight :pir-classic: I still feel a bit uncomfortable when I see bluecoats getting slaughtered, but this one made me laugh anyway, certainly with the last picture :pir-classic:

Man I love this! That cannonball looks extremely scary, especially the way it can break through a wall of the fort! :thumbup:

We could be a comedy duo! :pir_laugh2:

Everyone always mistakes my poor old face for Obi Wan :pir-laugh:

Man I love this! That cannonball looks extremely scary, especially the way it can break through a wall of the fort! :thumbup:

We could be a comedy duo! :pir_laugh2:

Everyone always mistakes my poor old face for Obi Wan :pir-laugh:

I do not have your face....Obi Wan is the closest thing I have

:pir_laugh2: Nice MOC! The cannon looks very fearsome, I think most enemies try to get away from it even if it's not shooting. Those wooden wheels must be very strong to hold it's weight :pir-classic: I still feel a bit uncomfortable when I see bluecoats getting slaughtered, but this one made me laugh anyway, certainly with the last picture :pir-classic:

Those are just Temporary (anything else I had was too modern)...Until we get her on board a ship.

Finally some retribution against those damned greencoats! I wish I had the time to add backgrounds to these pictures though.

As several greencoats were relaxing at the local spa, they got something interesting in the mail.

gb1.jpg

After opening the letter, the soldiers discovered that they had been invited to take part in the next incarnation of everyone's favorite reality tv show Survivor, titled Survivor: La Mort!

gb2.jpg

The greencoats were then transported to their new home (I apologize that my Cross Bone Clipper is so dusty).

gb3.jpg

But as soon as the island was visible in the distance the greencoats were rudely thrown overboard (This picture turned out blurry for some reason...disappointing).

gb4.jpg

The greencoats barely made it to the island alive.

gb5.jpg

But as soon as they did, they were greeted by none other than Survivor host Jeff Probst!

gb6.jpg

The greencoats got to partake in grueling challenges including Crocodile wrestle...

gb7.jpg

...and quicksand floater

gb8.jpg

Of course even with the dead soldiers already eliminated, it wasn't official without holding tribal council.

gb9.jpg

The winner was offered the chance to claim his prize. But the producers of Survivor are not without a conscience. The winner was allowed to pull on the hanging string and abort his prize.

gb10.jpg

Poor greencoat...

gb11.jpg

gb12.jpg

This incarnation of Survivor was the most popular one yet, with the finale receiving 2.5 billion viewers worldwide. But were the producers happy with it?

gb13.jpg

I'd have to go with a resounding yes.