Jump to content


Winter Village Contest: Funfair


  • Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 dho7622u

dho7622u

    Posts: 24
    Joined: 29-August 11
    Member: 20108
    Country: USA

Posted 29 December 2011 - 01:34 PM

Posted Image B-OV-23A

LEGO Holiday Fun Fair

Visit With Santa and have some Hot Chocolate

In the spirit of the Lego Holiday sets, I have created a slightly smaller "Holiday" set (in the manner of the Bakery, Post Office and Toy Store).

The Holiday Fun Fair offers fun and excitement for the whole family! Games, rides, snacks and even a visit with Santa.

Posted Image
Lego Holiday Fun Fair by dho7622u, on Flickr

-Test your strength, ring the bell and win a prize!
-Test your aim with the Balloon board!
-Ride on the Space Spinner!
-Buy a holiday wreath!
-Have some Hot Chocolate
and, of course....
-Visit with Santa!

Posted Image
Lego Holiday Fun Fair by dho7622u, on Flickr

You can see more at my flickr stream and in the EUROBRICKS photo stream
http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

(sorry I can't load more, but as a newly it won't allow me to upload much.)

Attached Files



#2 JackJonespaw

JackJonespaw

  • Help Me Build Hogwarts!


    Posts: 2302
    Joined: 12-June 11
    Member: 18405
    Country: U.S.A.

Posted 29 December 2011 - 03:13 PM

Nice scene! I like how you made carnival games move so well into Legos.

My Flickr

I've done a lot of Mafia games over the years. Somehow, I haven't improved at all.

I am Jafri! I have no last name!


#3 lightningtiger

lightningtiger

  • Gungans taste like chicken


    Posts: 21099
    Joined: 28-October 09
    Member: 7997
    Country: Australia

Posted 29 December 2011 - 11:55 PM

Neat little entry 'dho7622u', looks like everyone there is having fun.....good luck with your entry and Brick On ! :classic:

#4 dho7622u

dho7622u

    Posts: 24
    Joined: 29-August 11
    Member: 20108
    Country: USA

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:56 AM

View Postlightningtiger, on 29 December 2011 - 11:55 PM, said:

Neat little entry 'dho7622u', looks like everyone there is having fun.....good luck with your entry and Brick On ! :classic:
Thanks to both of you!

#5 dho7622u

dho7622u

    Posts: 24
    Joined: 29-August 11
    Member: 20108
    Country: USA

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:56 PM

I wish I had the SLEEPY HEAD teddy bear for the games grand prize. My little guys will have to settle for Ramses Return Microfigs, I guess....

#6 Ricecracker

Ricecracker

  • Stormed Out


    Posts: 4674
    Joined: 25-November 07
    Member: 2221
    Country: Canada

Posted 28 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

Nicely done! Please come up with an appropriate name for your entry if you wish it to be included in the contest, though.

#7 dho7622u

dho7622u

    Posts: 24
    Joined: 29-August 11
    Member: 20108
    Country: USA

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:08 PM

View PostRicecracker, on 28 January 2012 - 06:47 PM, said:

Nicely done! Please come up with an appropriate name for your entry if you wish it to be included in the contest, though.

I have been trying to change the name of the heading to "Winter Village Contest: Funfair" but seems as though you cannot change headings to threads. I guess I will have to be disqualified.

bummer.

david

Edited by dho7622u, 02 February 2012 - 12:27 PM.


#8 Rick

Rick

  • Subtle like a hammer


    Posts: 8008
    Joined: 11-February 09
    Member: 5261
    Country: The Netherlands

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:42 PM

View Postdho7622u, on 02 February 2012 - 12:08 PM, said:

I have been trying to change the name of the heading to "Winter Village Contest: Funfair" but seems as though you cannot change headings to threads. I guess I will have to be disqualified.
I changed the title of the thread and you'll be included in the vote.

#9 LegoMyMamma

LegoMyMamma

  • Official Friends Pirate


    Posts: 238
    Joined: 28-September 09
    Member: 7607

Posted 02 February 2012 - 01:10 PM

I love the "Space Spinner" ride!  And now I want some hot chocolate too   :laugh:  

Yay for Rick getting your title changed -- EB has the coolest Mods :wink:

Good luck!


#10 dho7622u

dho7622u

    Posts: 24
    Joined: 29-August 11
    Member: 20108
    Country: USA

Posted 03 February 2012 - 01:18 PM

View PostRick, on 02 February 2012 - 12:42 PM, said:

I changed the title of the thread and you'll be included in the vote.

Rick,

Thank you so much! Very kind of you to take some mercy on a newby!

david

View PostLegoMyMamma, on 02 February 2012 - 01:10 PM, said:

I love the "Space Spinner" ride!  And now I want some hot chocolate too   :laugh:  

Yay for Rick getting your title changed -- EB has the coolest Mods :wink:

Good luck!


Thanks!

david




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users