Calabar

Official Sets UPGRADED to LDD4 [IMPORTANT !]

The great number of upgrade due to LDD4 release risks to make the Official Set Topic difficult to manage.

So let's use this topic to report an upgrade of our sets.

Only posts reporting updated sets are allowed here.

- Post here if you upgrade a set for LDD4

- Include the link(s) to the upgraded post(s)!

- Don't insert images.

- Post here even if you already posted in the official topic.

Other upgrade procedures are the same described in the Official Topic Rules.

NOTE: only sets reported here will be updated in the index.

Last index update: here.

Edited by Calabar

I've been hard at work updating my previous sets-- so far I've updated 8969, 8634, 8967, 8630, 6048, 6036, 2586, 6093, 20003, 20008, 20017, and 4993. There are several left to do-- some will take a long time like the Shuttle Adventure and Castle Giant Chess Set-- but rest assured I'm hard at work on many of these remaining sets!

I actually had to re-update some of these sets just this evening after discovering that color 298 now renders correctly.

EDIT: Today I also went ahead and updated 4953 Fast Flyers. Out of curiosity, do we report a set here if we have opened it in LDD 4 and found that it does not need an update?

Edited by Aanchir

Out of curiosity, do we report a set here if we have opened it in LDD 4 and found that it does not need an update?

Yes, I only need to know if the set works properly with LDD4 (no parts removed because missing or not placed correctly), so that I can indicate in the index that the set is "LDD4 compliant".

Obviously it would be better if you use extra pieces LDD4 provide too! :wink:

This topic should be a list as simple as possible where I can find data relative to sets' upgrade. :classic:

I updated 4480 Jabba's Palace, 4475 Jabba's Message and 4476 Jabba's Prize here and 7569 Desert Attack here.

Yes, I only need to know if the set works properly with LDD4 (no parts removed because missing or not placed correctly), so that I can indicate in the index that the set is "LDD4 compliant".

Obviously it would be better if you use extra pieces LDD4 provide too! :wink:

This topic should be a list as simple as possible where I can find data relative to sets' upgrade. :classic:

In that case, here's a list of my fully upgraded/LDD version 4 compatible sets (i.e. all incompatible parts have been replaced and any errors or inaccuracies from version 3 have been fixed if possible):

Sets I still need to update include the Castle Giant Chess Set, King Kahuka's Throne (that one's not necessary, since whether I change it or not it'll still be using a placeholder color for Chrome Gold), Hogwarts Castle, Storm Lasher, and Shuttle Adventure.

Ok, here's all my sets posted before I started building them with LDD4. (Starting with the Space Simulation Station all sets were made with 4).

8671 Ferrari 430 Spider 1:17

4970 Chrome Crusher

10175 UCS Vader's TIE Advanced and 7180 B-Wing at Rebel Control Center

7128 Speeder Bikes, 7130 Snowspeeder, and 7134 A-Wing Fighter

5936 Spider's Secret

4920 Rapid Rider and 4910 Hover Scout

5936 Spider's Secret

All of these either worked as-is, or were upgraded with fixed errors and new proper pieces.

Updated:

7885 Robin's Scuba Jet: Attack of The Penguin here.

7884 Batman's Buggy: The Escape of Mr. Freeze here.

The names in the index are slightly wrong.

Updated 21000 Sears Tower, 21001 John Hancock Center, 21002 Empire State Building, 21003 Seattle Space Needle, 21004 Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, 21005 Fallingwater here and 21006 The White House here.

Edited by ADHO15

UPDATED: 5988 - Pharaoh's Forbidden Ruins - Theme: Adventurers (Desert)

I've made a major update to 5988, which is in post #3.

Added car, its figures and gear

Updated to LDD 4

Link to updated post

Peter

Updated 4736 Freeing Dobby, 4737 Quidditch Match and 4840 The Burrow (Vers1) here, 4738 Hagrid's Hut (3rd Edition) here, 4841 Hogwars Express (3rd Edition) and 4842 Hogwarts Castle (4th Edition) here and 4840 The Burrow (Vers2) - Harry Potter Cottage here.

Edited by ADHO15

I updated all my submissions in this post:

8190 - Claw Catcher - Theme: Power Miners

8059 - Seabed Scavenger - Theme: Atlantis

5982 - Smash 'n' Grab - Theme: Space Police III

8045 - Mini Telehandler - Theme: TECHNIC

-Toa Of Justice

EDIT: I also fixed Squidman's Escape (link to original post).

EDIT 2: The alien is now missing from my Alien Jet.

EDIT 3: My Creator 5866 Rotor Rescue (official bonus alternate model: swamp boat) loaded for me in LDD4 without any problems!

EDIT 4: All models in this post (30011, 30012, 30013) loaded fine in LDD4.

EDIT 5: I just fixed my 8208 Custom Cruiser.

EDIT 6: My Idea Book AquaPod loaded fine in LDD4.