The sun rose on the steps of the police station, where two blood-soaked heads sat.
On the step under Ian's was a golden samurai sword and a blood soaked letter. "Hello all. I have completed my vengeance. I came to this town to find and kill the two men who were hired to kill my family, and the man who hired them to do so. This very night, the final one died. Sorry for all the trouble, and best of luck. -Quinn." Under the Chief's head was another note. "You got one of us, we got one of you. -Noodles."
In the destroyed park the last of the police, Abe, and Ivan tried to hold off the mob.
"He insulted my pants!"
"He called me a bum!"
"His mustache looks villainous!"
"We don't have the authority to kill him with the Senator and Chief gone," reported Ivan.
Everyone looked to where the shot had been fired from. There stood Ms. Constance, the other Senator.
"There are two of us, you know. That's the beauty of the American System, if one of your Senators is crushed to death by a maniac, there's always another. After Zephington was killed they called me in. I'm sorry to hear about his death, but I think it's time the town stepped up its conviction process. From now on all players over 1/3 will be killed, so in theory if you all vote and plan well enough, you can kill three people a day. If this doesn't work, I'll start putting in other plans to catch the mob. The families must all die."
"On that note, tonight was not awful. The Chief was clearly a townie. Dick was a Ronzoni. Ian Deed was a Noodles Family member. Quinn was a Neutral, as made apparent in his note. Anyone above 8 votes today will be killed."
Here are the rules of Eurodina:
1. To win the game one group most outnumber the total sum of all the other groups. The town wins by killing all members of all mafia families.
2. Each day, the players will vote out one amongst them.
3. During days, there is a 24 hour period before anyone can vote. Once the majority decision is reached, you cannot unvote the player in question anymore. Days will run for
4. Certain players will get night actions to be used during the night of the game. Since there are a lot of players, you do NOT have to send in a PM if you choose to not use an action. Simply do not send it. You have 48 hours to get in your actions before they are locked out. Those 48 hours begin at the end of the day.
5. The night abilities will be done in a randomized order each night.
6. The Day-topics are meant for active players only, so do not post in them if you are already out of the game. The Discussion-topic is open to everybody. you must post once a game day if you want to continue to play. 2 days without posting without talking to me first to warn me away will get your character killed or you replaced.
7. Do not edit your posts, because it is considered unfair to other players.
8. Do not directly quote anything I’ve sent to you via PM. Use your own words, please.
9. All out-of-character discussion must be kept in the Discussion-topic. Likewise, all talk about game tactics and roles must be kept in the Day-topics and PMs.
10. Since this game deviates quite a lot from other Mafia-games, please ask any questions or doubts you might have directly from me, and you will be answered.
(Stolen mostly from Sandy)
- Police Man Abe Hollis (Police) (ADHO15)
- Mayor Flint Wick (Governor) (professor flitwick)
- Ivan Cons (Bodyguard) (Inconspicuous)
- Mr. Alex Burr (Lawyer) (Burman)
- Mr. Mike Collins (Lawyer) (Millacol88)
- Chef Kevin Juan (Chef) (The Crazy One)
- Ron Adie (Waiter) (Admiral Ron)
- Thomas Bricks (Waiter) (Minxter)
- Mrs. Frankie Keen (Stay-at-home mother) (Fugazi)
- Susan Keen (Student) (Surius Black)
- Mr. Craig Boy (Firefighter) (Cralegoboy)
- Mrs. Janice Boy (Banker) (Capt.JohnPaul)
- Dr. Horace Leg (Doctor) (Legonator)
- Gen (Bum) (Genaro)
- Sean (Bum) (Sok117)
- Harold Hiker (Biker)(HouseofH)
- Bob The Biker (Biker) (Bob The Construction Man)
- Red (Biker) (General Redwater)
- Walter Kovacs (Student of Kung Pho) (Walter Kovacs)
- Mr. Ron Canter (Roncanator)
- Benjamin Gershwin (Construction Worker) (Bendy Badger)
- Mr. Ari Jay (Mortician) (Lord Arjay)
- Mr. Percy Nutter (Peanuts)
- Mrs. Alice Nutter (Artist) (Alice)