Future74

MOC General Grievous

indexed.gif

Here's another one and the link to my inspiration source General Grievous by Hopeso009.

There wasn't another way to replicate the head of Grievous, so this is the same. And it's just Lego, so no cape included.

This version can stand up like the "real" Grievous and make an imposing statue, just like he did when confronting Obi-wan.

front

grievous_moc1a.jpg

side

grievous_moc1b.jpg

back

grievous_moc1c.jpg

Hope you will like it.

Well Hopeso009 your droids were a real hit. Anyway this MOC captures the pose you were trying to create but to me doesn't look too poseable. Good job :thumbup: .

instead of a droid head it'll look better with a grevious head on a 1x1 clip but if you dont have the head then its fine as it is :thumbup:

I think this GG is better in regarding to making more poses

because it has a knee joint but mine doesn't have.

After you add a cape and "ears" <--I call it = ears :tongue:

Then it would be perfect.

Don't misunderstand me, this one with no cape and "ear" is a brilliant and excellent built, a great alternative built of GG !!

Besides, I know TLC had set the color of GG to be white...

But I was wondering that for a long time...

Correct me if I am wrong. I checked all movies (especially in EP3, GG was standing next to common battle droids), the color of GG is almost the same as a common battle droid.

The droid head doesn't look too good, but it's still overall a good mod of a mod. :P

Except that this is a MOC inspired by another MOC. :hmpf:

Guess that this blew your funny comment :tongue:

Thanks for the replies!

instead of a droid head it'll look better with a grevious head on a 1x1 clip but if you dont have the head then its fine as it is :thumbup:

I tried this, but the head of the Grievous minifigure is attached in a different way. This makes it impossible to use it in this MOC because that would look real weird in the shown pose.

I think this GG is better in regarding to making more poses

because it has a knee joint but mine doesn't have.

Thanks! I tried to make this MOC more "playable" and without the half attached joints.

After you add a cape and "ears" <--I call it = ears :tongue:

Then it would be perfect.

Don't misunderstand me, this one with no cape and "ear" is a brilliant and excellent built, a great alternative built of GG !!

Ha, just noticed the ears in your MOC for the first time... I feel ashamed :blush:

Besides, I know TLC had set the color of GG to be white...

But I was wondering that for a long time...

Correct me if I am wrong. I checked all movies (especially in EP3, GG was standing next to common battle droids), the color of GG is almost the same as a common battle droid.

Now you mentioned it, I agree. It's weird they chose to do it in white, it doesnt make sense. Not even production-wise.

Except that this is a MOC inspired by another MOC. :hmpf:

Exactly! And like I said I couldnt find an alternative for the head, which was excellent done in Hopeso009's version.