Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Imperial Transport Base

gallery_101_23_281.gif

Click the pic or you'll miss out out on the details...

4832757087_8092ef8d6f_b.jpg

Don't ask how many stormtroopers there are as I didn't keep coount.

AC

Yet another flipin sweet MOC! Love the holding area for the speeder bikes and I think you might have more stormtroopers than I have minifigs! I'm not sure if there is a reference pic or you designed it yourself but this is one awesome creation! :thumbup:

Another impressive creation AC! :thumbup: This transport base reminds me of some sort of WWII deployment ship with its boat-like shape and the front and side opening docking bays. It's nice to see it could hold up those numerous troopers, speeder bikes and a couple of AT-STs. Also love the flight effect.

yeah seen it before but still a great display. The transport ship looks great and the opening sides are a smart addition to this great MOC.

Its a giant grey sandcrawler *oh2*

Really though excellent MOC as usual, Exactly how many of what can fit in the transport?

Edited by BrickClick

Wow, this is incredible! The level of detail on the transport is awesome, and the fact that it is big enough to hold an at-st is also epic. Great job mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:

Wow, even the interior looks awesome!

BTW, how many Stormtroopers is that? :grin:

I'll be honest, the design is great, but the color is horrible. It's just a big blob of gray. Looking at some of your other MOCs, it's really a problem you have. Greebling really brings out a MOC!

Holy Ewoks thats awesome.

:laugh:

Yet another flipin sweet MOC! Love the holding area for the speeder bikes and I think you might have more stormtroopers than I have minifigs! I'm not sure if there is a reference pic or you designed it yourself but this is one awesome creation! :thumbup:

The design was loosely based on the INCOM Y-4 Raptor Transport without the swing wings.

Another impressive creation AC! :thumbup: This transport base reminds me of some sort of WWII deployment ship with its boat-like shape and the front and side opening docking bays. It's nice to see it could hold up those numerous troopers, speeder bikes and a couple of AT-STs. Also love the flight effect.

Yes, it does and makes it more effective for rapid troop deployment.

yeah seen it before but still a great display. The transport ship looks great and the opening sides are a smart addition to this great MOC.

Five years old and still kickin'! :sweet:

Its a giant grey sandcrawler *oh2*

Really though excellent MOC as usual, Exactly how many of what can fit in the transport?

This was built before the sandcrawler showed up. There's a rack for the speederbikes that accomodates 12 and fits 3 AT-STs though I only put in 2. Forgot how many troopers got in but there's at least 2 dozen maybe 3.

Another AWESOME creation from you 'ACPin' ! :vader:

Keep them comming and I'm a conformist! ! :sweet:

:grin:

Wow, this is incredible! The level of detail on the transport is awesome, and the fact that it is big enough to hold an at-st is also epic. Great job mate, and keep bricking :thumbup:

Hardest part to deal with were to make the landing ramps work.

Oh my, this is a great ship and a wonderful display.

Well Done. :classic:

:sweet:

Wow, even the interior looks awesome!

BTW, how many Stormtroopers is that? :grin:

Lots of time used up in rebuilding the interior after the exterior was stable enough.

There's always one in the group! :tongue:

AC

Can always count on ACPin for a nice MOC. Good transformation of the Raptor into a stark, militaristic Imperial troop carrier, and the gray color is very effective... contrary to the opinions of another :wink:. If that user had glanced up at the banner for the Star Wars EB page as he typed, he would have noticed that the SW galaxy, and the Imperials in particular, enjoy using stark, gray color themes :classic: . Lots of "dark gray blobs" in that galaxy far, far away.

Of particular note are the rear thrusters... a unique build for sure.

Edited by Blackicep8ntball

Look at the size of that thing!

Amasing work, ACPin! I love every thing about it, all the detailm the landing platform, that huge army, everything! Nice work!

Edited by The Legonater

Can always count on ACPin for a nice MOC. Good transformation of the Raptor into a stark, militaristic Imperial troop carrier, and the gray color is very effective... contrary to the opinions of another :wink:. If that user had glanced up at the banner for the Star Wars EB page as he typed, he would have noticed that the SW galaxy, and the Imperials in particular, enjoy using stark, gray color themes :classic: . Lots of "dark gray blobs" in that galaxy far, far away.

The Raptor was actually part of the Imperial navy based from the descriptions though I didn't particularly like the swing-wing feature which I decided to leave out. And pay no attenttion to that user like I do. :tongue:

Look at the size of that thing!

Amasing work, ACPin! I love every thing about it, all the detailm the landing platform, that huge army, everything! Nice work!

It could have been bigger as the Raptor has three loading ramps on the sides. :grin:

You never fail to impress. :thumbup:

Let's keep it that way and next week/month a new MOC will be posted.

Impressive.

:sweet:

AC

Edited by ACPin

Yes, I know very well that gray is a primary a primary color in the SW universe, but that doesn't make an excuse for lack of details. It's really hard to explain about greebles, but I think it would just look a lot better with them.

The Raptor was actually part of the Imperial navy based from the descriptions though I didn't particularly like the swing-wing feature which I decided to leave out. And pay no attenttion to that user like I do. :tongue:

Why not pay attention to me? I'm putting forth a perfectly legitimate argument. :hmpf_bad: I mean I'm not saying I don't like your MOCs, sometimes I just think you can do better. I'm just trying to help...

Awesome. Reminds me of a Sandcrawler, but beefier. I think the level of detail is fine, much more and it wouldn't be very Imperial IMHO. The whole scene works really well. A great MOC.

Awesome. Reminds me of a Sandcrawler, but beefier. I think the level of detail is fine, much more and it wouldn't be very Imperial IMHO. The whole scene works really well. A great MOC.

Though it has similar shape/design with the sandcrawler it was actually based on the Raptor as mentioned previously. Having it demonstrate the capabilities of deploying troops was the main purpose for the whole scene. Thanks!

AC