Sign in to follow this  
Ricecracker

Favour?

Do any of you have one of these that I could borrow for the duration of the event? Any help would be appreciated. See you in just over a week!

I don't think I could get you the orange one specifically, but if you are looking for an prisoner type fig I could lend you one of these possibly.

Edited by NewRight

I don't think I could get you the orange one specifically, but if you are looking for an prisoner type fig I could lend you one of these possibly.

Thanks, but that won't be of help to me. The reason I need the orange one specifically is because I'm using it with a fleshie head. Again, thanks for the offer.

Sorry Rice, I got the torso, but only a right arm for him. I had to use the other one on Skinny Boy's SigFig.

Sorry Rice, I got the torso, but only a right arm for him. I had to use the other one on Skinny Boy's SigFig.

Is regular orange not acceptable for Skinny's body? Because I could supply one.

NOPE! I have regular orange, but in his description, I was asked to use medium orange. PM CopMike. He might be able to bring one before he leaves, if he has one.

I´ll check, but I really haven´t been getting those Police HQ´s :cry_sad:.

CopMike

NOPE! I have regular orange, but in his description, I was asked to use medium orange. PM CopMike. He might be able to bring one before he leaves, if he has one.

OK, he asked first, so he gets it.

I´ll check, but I really haven´t been getting those Police HQ´s :cry_sad:.

Thanks for checking, even if you don't have it.

I can bring this fig for you Ricecracker. The one I have has been modified in the past so he is sporting fleshie hands instead of yellow (and I don't know where the original head is) - but since you stated that you were going to put a fleshie head on it I think that should suit your needs. Do you also need the knit cap or do you have different headgear in mind for him?

I can bring this fig for you Ricecracker. The one I have has been modified in the past so he is sporting fleshie hands instead of yellow (and I don't know where the original head is) - but since you stated that you were going to put a fleshie head on it I think that should suit your needs. Do you also need the knit cap or do you have different headgear in mind for him?

Thank you so much :wub: . The fleshie hands are exactly what I need, so that's great. I do not the knitted cap; I have a head, helmet, backpack and shovel already ready. Thanks again, if you need help finding me, I might be around the guy with all the Fabuland and the Swede :tongue: .