Sign in to follow this  
The Pyrate

Lego Twilight

Hi all! I've just joined and I am looking forward to becoming an active member of the community!

I thought I'd start things off with the first film in what I'm building to be a series of brick films, all being shortened versions of Hollywood blockbusters. Films in the pipeline include Pirates of the Caribbean and The Last Samurai.

I'm just getting back up to speed with animation, and a lot of my technique is pretty sloppy at the moment (hairs and dust everywhere! Gah!)

Still, happy to hear some feedback :)

Hi and welcome to Eurobricks then!

That was fantastic! If thats you being sloppy as an animator I cant wait to see it when its up to speed! All the images were really clear also, no blurryness or light issues - something that I myself am plagued by frequently!

Also never having seen twilight, thankyou for summing it up for me!

I sparkle in the sun :laugh:.

Great to see you join the community, I for one can't wait to see some more from you .......Let me know if you need a hand with any scenery. :wink:

For sure! Your MOCs are pretty darn awesome...maybe we could collaborate on the LOTR trilogy? That'll probably be unreasonably massive for three one-minute films, but that's what it's all about, right?

I really need to re-organise my LEGO collection...