Sign in to follow this  
General Magma

[Potentially For Sale] Minifigs, incl. "Blue Coat Bilbo", CMFs

I'm in need of money, so other than sets (mainly classic sets, see here) I'm also looking to sell off some of my minifigures, including some of my more valuable ones.

The reason I called this topic "Potentially For Sale" is because whether I sell a figure or not depends on whether I receive an offer for it

that I deem to be good enough. So if you're interested in one or more of these figures, shoot me a PM including an offer.

Here's what I'm considering selling:

- Blue Coat Bilbo (Rare promotional bright blue market attire) (new condition, only ever put on display in its original plastic case)

- LOTR Pippin​ (Like new*)

- LOTR Samwise Gamgee (*)

- The Hobbit Legolas Greenleaf (Available quantity: 3) (*)

- CMF Spartan (Comes with accessoires if requested so) (*)

- DC Superheroes Lex Luthor in Green Power Armour (*)

- Fantasy Era Castle Black Dragon (Good to great condition, needs re-assembly once a deal has been made)

- Fantasy Era Castle Sand Green Troll (Great condition, horns are currently missing)

- Fantasy Era Castle Dark Tan Troll (Great condition, horns are curently missing)

Shoot me a PM along with an offer if you're interested so we can work out a deal.

I am located in The Netherlands, and I prefer to do deals within Europe, but am willing to negotiate possible deals internationally as well.

Edited by General Magma

I am now also willing to trade some of these. I'm looking for Star Wars figures.

New ones from the Original Trilogy, and all figures from "Epsiode VII: The Force Awakens", and all kinds of aliens.

Sign in to follow this