10228 Haunted House

Ages 14+. 2,064 pieces.

US $179.99 CA $199.99 DE 149.99 € UK 119.99 £ DK 1499 DKK

Available September 2012

Enter the Haunted House at your peril!

The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!

• Add to your LEGO® Monster Fighters Collection with the first official LEGO® Haunted House!

• Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre's Bride, Zombie chef and butler

• Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.

• Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.

• First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.

• Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.

• Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office.

• Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.

• Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.

• Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.

• Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep

NOTE: All pictures link to hi-res.

gallery_2221_205_34964.jpg

gallery_2221_205_69948.jpg

gallery_2221_205_18320.jpg

gallery_2221_205_30476.jpg

gallery_2221_205_30830.jpg

gallery_2221_205_28212.jpg

gallery_2221_205_10684.jpg

gallery_2221_205_15021.jpg

gallery_2221_205_38228.jpg

gallery_2221_205_48352.jpg

gallery_2221_205_62477.jpg

gallery_2221_205_32988.jpg

gallery_2221_205_31568.jpg

gallery_2221_205_26813.jpg

gallery_2221_205_15987.jpg

gallery_2221_205_19410.jpg

gallery_2221_205_31667.jpg

gallery_2221_205_28911.jpg

gallery_2221_205_87713.jpg

gallery_2221_205_9735.jpg

gallery_2221_205_6924.jpg

gallery_2221_205_4390.jpg

gallery_2221_205_38766.jpg

gallery_2221_205_108626.jpg

Former Rumour and Speculation Thread

Awesome! I hear this was revealed an hour ago at the MOA Mall of America store.

-Sci

Yes it was as part of their celebrations but all sites got an embargo on the news till Saturday, June 9th @ 1 pm EST (6 pm GMT)

Do the mash! The monster mash!

Very cool. Definitely on my buy list :)

That's hilarious. :rofl: This is a really awesome set, I love the run-down effect. The exclusive figs look great too.

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I'm practically speechless! That looks amazing!!! I've been itching for the full reveal of this set ever since that slip a number of months ago. Both the interior and exterior are marvelously detailed, and there is still enough floor space for the figs and whatever other details one might want to add. This just became my most wanted set of the year. Bravo TLG!

That looks really nice. So much character in it, with the spooky, run-down look. My favourite part is the record player, love how they've done that!

Whoa, it's finally been unveiled! This looks awesome and I can't wait to pick one up!! It looks like the snake's tongue is printed in the picture of the chef holding the snake, has this been done before?

Edited by Combee

It says the video is private :angry:

Anyways, on the pictures it looks very nice, I really like the roof :thumbup:

Edited by legolijntje

So, the vampyre couple has moved house?

Absolutely fantastic set!

I love the zombie heads used as decorations on the front :laugh:

Plus, with the additional heads we can make our own zombies!

Edited by TheKingOfBuilding

The video is indeed private, but I have to say this set was well worth the wait!! :thumbup: Goodness, all that detail is simply eye-poping :oh: and 2,000+ parts for under $200!!! This is without a doubt on my must-buy list, which does not bode well for my wallet. :hmpf: Such a shame. :grin:

Wow! It's awesome...even better than I expected! The figs are great and the mansion is just plain awesome. I'm definitely getting this.

Yay! It was sand green just as I had hoped!

Oh and everything else is awesome too! :laugh:

Woah, love the design, figs are nice touch as well. It's surely a must buy for me :tongue:

A bit underwhelming, but looks great overall. By the way, "official" is spelled incorrectly on the first bullet point. :wink:

Wow, this looks great! Can't wait to build it.

Did you hear that?

The sound of my mind getting blown.

I'm a bit surprised it's being themed as a Monster Fighters set (since it really doesn't have anything to do with the theme), but I certainly don't mind at all!

Edited by Graysmith

Bonus house to live in modular town. Lots of pieces, ok price. Lots of modding potential - tweak into a non-haunted house, add an overgrown garden and spooky tree, more interior features.

As it'd need to be a standalone element ia town layout I even quite like the fold out approach

Oh...my...

This is so much more awesome than that first picture could have ever been! This is definitely up there with MMV as best LEGO set. This is damn near perfect. The exterior is so wonderfully detailed. Is that minifig hands I see on the roof? And, in a sought after color to boot.then it opens up to reveal a kick a** interior with lovely details there. The attic steps in particular I like, very nice folding ladder. That record player?! Too bad the records are stickered... :sadnew:

It's like a dollhouse for guys. I would've liked to see an exclusive MF there too, though. Maybe a prisoner of Lord and Lady Vamp? Oh well, the figs are great, the exclusives.

To steal this from someone(can't remember who posted it) :damn: that's my mind being blown!

Edited by Legocrazy81

AWESOME!!!! this set is so cool.. I'm a big fan of !he Addams Family and The Munsters so for me this is a must have.. THIS Is my main buy for the year .. for me it outranks any of the LOTR sets :drool::grin: :grin: :grin:

Wow! I'm quite speechless about this set. I wasn't to eager about it as most of you were, but now with the high-res pictures released, I'm pretty amazed by it's beauty. :classic:

I think it's reasonable priced, it's in fact nearly a modular. It's a matter of time after it's release before someone converts this Haunted House into a modular.

Too bad they turned the movie to private, but I guess, it will turn up again soon enough.

Edited by kciR