Sign in to follow this  
ProducePrincess

Parrot's Perch Pub PTV2 Contest Entry -medium

Once you've got a final no-stairs version, are you going to post the six pictures requested in the guidelines? Because I would like to see the interior of the pub as well.

Look through the topic I have posted a picture of the sides and interior .Nothing has changed inside either :pir-classic:

BTW otters i think you have a good chance of winning that advent calander :pir-sweet:

Edited by Black Rabbit

I think too many people are putting too much emphasis on the stairs and missing the larger MOC. But the comments are constructive, so I guess no big deal.

...the sides and interior. Nothing has changed inside...

And I sincerely hope it doesn't! The interior is simply perfect the way it is and I always say that cluttering up things doesn't necessarily make them look better.

BTW otters i think you have a good chance of winning that advent calander :pir-sweet:

I hope by that you mean that my rants have been of some use in one way or another, in which case I'd be really happy! :pir-blush: I was so eager to join this contest, but unfortunately I won't be able to actually build anything, or at least not what I had wanted to - so admiring the wonderful entries was pretty much the only thing I was left with. On a sidenote - you sir have a very good chance of winning that Shipwreck Hideout yourself!

I'm sure my opinion isn't much lol but I like the ladder idea far more. Definately gives that pirate feel. Rock stairs is just more "Islander". But whatever you decide. Great MOC and good luck on PTVII!

I'm sure my opinion isn't much lol but I like the ladder idea far more. Definately gives that pirate feel. Rock stairs is just more "Islander". But whatever you decide. Great MOC and good luck on PTVII!

Your opinion is important to me. i'm glad you like the ladder idea and i bet you will love my final version of this entry.

Your opinion is important to me. i'm glad you like the ladder idea and i bet you will love my final version of this entry.

Well I definately can't wait to see it!

OOH! Very pretty. I like the expansion of the deck very much. What is that fleshie doing there, though? This was still an era of racism! :pir_laugh2:

The redcoat throwing the bluecoat in the water is a very very nice touch! I like the mix of flesh and yellow figs!

Ah, the railing! Loving it! Besides, it's good to know you're not a minifig racist :) I've only got a small suggestion and don't worry, it doesn't involve you building anything additional to this top-notch entry - I'd just love it if the door to the pub were cracked open a bit, so that viewers could get a glance inside... In addition, that way it would also look as if the fleshie redcoat and the yellow bluecoat have just "taken it outside". Sense of action, you know :pir-classic: