AndyC

MOC: Olivia's Basement

gallery_2351_18_164.gifgallery_15845_212_1480.png

Every suburb, no matter how lovely it looks from the outside, masks deep and dark secrets. And Heartlake City is no different. Just what dark and mysterious things pass through the mind of our Friends? If we take a look into Olivia's Basement, it all becomes a little too clear:

oliviasbasement1.jpg

Stephanie may well have regretted buying Olivia the Dexter boxset for her last birthday. :oh:

olivasbasement2.jpg

Olivia loves her chainsaw, so good for dismembering bodies. *oh2*

Edited by Pandora
Indexed

Great and disturbing MOC! :grin:

It reminds me of a certain fanfiction about cupcakes from another toy brand targeted towards young girls. :wink:

Love it! So many good things to do with the new "Friends" line.

-- Davey --

Great MOC. it's very creative. It's something to do with the minidolls for all the people who hate the.

It reminds me of a certain fanfiction about cupcakes from another toy brand targeted towards young girls. :wink:

That's exactly what I thought when I saw it.

Oh man, you're disturbed! :tongue: This reminds me of Law Abiding Citizen and his first bit of revenge. :devil:

Already knew it, but yay, more bronies!

What a wonderful MOC. Both cool and disturbing at the same time. I read the title and I was like *huh*

I also noticed something. That's Emma, not Olivia. Great MOC.

-Sci

Well I was´nt expecting this. :laugh:

Good Moc and great effect with the basement light.

The lighting effect with the 2 different color walls is amazing.

Thanks. Oddly enough that's pretty much where the inspiration for the MOC came from. I was just sticking a few pieces together and wondered if I could make a sort of lighting effect with grey slope bricks. It looked alright, but I couldn't think of a good reason to have a basement without any windows. Reading the Friends controversy and encouraged by the great Fabuland Edge MOCs I've seen on EB, I wondered how far away from what's expected you could take the Friends characters and from there everything just sort of fell into place.

What a wonderful MOC. Both cool and disturbing at the same time. I read the title and I was like *huh*

I also noticed something. That's Emma, not Olivia. Great MOC.

I could give you a whole bunch of excuses for why I used Emma rather than Olivia, but the simple truth is I picked up the wrong fig and forgot to check. D'oh. :blush:

*huh* Great and disturbing, I think the record might have been broken for taking a LEGO theme to the dark side.

Hehe, I do my best.

Oh man, I was expecting someone to eventually do something twisted with these Friends figures :sadnew:

As for the MOC, it's very nice, and as said before, the light effect is awesome :thumbup:

EDIT: Wait, where did Stephanie's head go? Her hair is there, but her head is missing! :sick:

Edited by prateek

And Peter had been looking for his chainsaw all afternoon...

Ah! Perhaps this is the next generation of the "Fabuland edge" effect, nay... I coin this "Friends edge."

Nice MOC. Now how to dispose of the body?

Trash the clothes, paint her white, stitch her head on, remove eyes, and use it as a mannequin!

Too dark? :grin:

-Sci

Certainly dark, and I like it quite a bit,

Most humorous IMo is the fact that although it's a dark and dirty basement, she still has her lovely blue ladder to lead down into it :grin:

And I just now noticed the lighting effect on the wall, very cool effect

Uh-oh, the seal has been broken. :laugh: Thanks for being the first. :thumbup:

I knew it. I mean, how much cutesy could the Heartlake City take? It was obvious something had to happen. And it's just the beginning...

Excellent MOC :thumbup: Olivia surely likes new accessories and experimenting. And meeting new people :wink: Now you just need to attach the basement under Olivia's House set. And she seemed such a nice girl. Olivia the Dexter boxset :laugh: But if Olivia is just like Dexter then we shouldn't feel sorry for Stephanie, she obviously deserved it.

Think of this city - everything's too cute and colorful to be true and there are mutated animals (secret laboratory under the Heartlake Vet?). Only teen girls live there (the only male is probably a slave) so it might be some secret cult meeting at night for their dark rituals. And not a single police minifig in sight! Or any minifig for that matter which means that anyone that wanders into the Heartlake City never gets back...

And not a single police minifig in sight! Or any minifig for that matter which means that anyone that wanders into the Heartlake City never gets back...

Or they are mutated in a secret laboratory to turn them into FRIEND DOLLS!!! :look:

Really love this MOC, all the weapons on the walls are great touches. Also love that you didn't just make a room to kill somebody in, you also made somebody be killed in it! :grin:

All it needs now is a Friends skeleton...

Maybe Stephanie was made of cheap Chinese plastics, and Olivia wanted to do a bit of experimenting :laugh:

This is really good, brings some use to those Friends figures :thumbup:

Question is who, and where will she strike next :look: