Sign in to follow this  
xwingyoda

Team S.W.A.T.

indexed.gif V-LP-9A

Guys, here it is finally, my SWAT team story !!!! Enjoy ;)

Somwehere in the world� 1.40 pm � Two guys are seen and suspected to carry WMDs�

Who you�re gonna call...

post-11-1123329383.jpg

Very nice setup. I like the swat team and the fact that the swat commander doesn't have full armor. The van looks nice, do all the swat members fit in it?

Your terrorists look a little "stereotyped." I don't think they would go around in full robe and turban outfits due to the fact that they would be noticed faster. They would try to look ordinary and hide their weapons better. That and they never travel in groups. But for the sake of illustration I think we all get the overall picture.

Good work on your MOC skills!

Awsome work yoda!!!......i like the look of the terrorist and the van is awsome keep it up!!!1 :-D

Hey, that's really cool, now I'm going to make my own SWAT team :-D

The van is cool too, but like suvieD said, do all the guys fit in it?

Gather arround this nice new S.W.A.T. area my children!!

I see that even my young( :| ) padawan Yoda made a very beautiful creation to the S.W.A.T.

Wonderful! But could you clue me about from what sets did the nice swat guys come from? One or many?

Wonderful! But could you clue me about from what sets did the nice swat guys come from? One or many?

Tks Takuto ;)

OK let me think...

The torsos are navy blue cops (world city I think)

The legs are from the first Alpha team sets in navy blue (hence the grey and reddish marking)

The helmets are just black aviator helmets with black visors

The armor is from the Viking theme (Fenris wolf)

The heads are from world city cops, the coast guard copter and new firemen (if I recall correctly).

Hope this helped.

You got a pretty good memory huh?! I'll go hunting for these sets soon, thanks to the 2 answerers! The minifgs look terrific.

I now have an 8 strong Swat Team, and I WAS gonna make a flying Swat van.

But with my special Bat-Project in the works, I think that's gonna change.

Opps, did I help to revive a dead topic. Naughty old me.

ROFL - very funny Yoda. Loved those comments. Kinda makes me think of something. But where's Mr Spotswoode? - If that is his name? Anyway I like the "simple" way you constructed the figs and the car looks (to me) like a modification of the City Police Surveillance Truck - is that right?

KimT

Ahhh yes matt i guess they could be used for your Bat-project in fact i think that they would probably fit in well :)

But where's Mr Spotswoode?

the car looks (to me) like a modification of the City Police Surveillance Truck - is that right?

You don't want to know Kim !!! That old Mr Spotswoode is at the back of the van ensuring he can have the trust of the new SWAT recrue :D :P

And you're right, the van is a really modified world city police van (the one where you have the money and gold and safes inside) ;)